Chapter 37

Chapter Thirty-Seven · ?

    It was a light kiss.

    When they parted, both of their faces were a little red.

    Wen Qingmo's eyes are so bright that Lu Xi can almost see his own reflection reflected in them.

    This is her first kiss.

    Although it was just a mouth-to-mouth kiss, it didn't go any further, and nothing was exchanged, the innocence couldn't be more innocent, but it was enough for her to reminisce.

    Aftertaste... Her little deer seems to have a little reaction.

    Lu Xi wasn't sure what expression he had now, but looking at Wen Qingmo, he always maintained a calm look, but he couldn't stop the blush from climbing up his cheeks little by little, and the eyes under the lens flashed with helplessness shy.

    Lu Xi: If she remembers correctly, this person seems to be almost thirty years old.

    She couldn't help but said to Wen Qingmo: "Brother, why are you more shy than me?"

    Although she remembered that there was no description of Wen Qingmo's emotional experience in the original book, Lu Xi still didn't expect that Wen Qingmo in love would be like this It looks good to knead.

    I really want to keep bullying him.

    Wen Qingmo coughed, turned his face away, and whispered: "I've never been in a relationship..." As he spoke, he glanced at Lu Xi: "What's wrong?"

    "It's nothing, I'm happy."

    Lu Xi smiled lowly He nodded, kissed Wen Qingmo on the cheek, and then returned to his seat.

    Wen Qingmo: "..."

    Ever since he met Lu Xi, the temperature on his face has never dropped, not to mention being kissed twice just now, he feels that he will burn up immediately.

    "Brother," Lu Xi sat across from Wen Qingmo, his expression calmed down a little, and he became more serious, "I think, you really don't have to worry, besides, why would you think about bad things when you just fell in love? What about her?"

    Wen Qingmo looked at her: "I just..."

    "And you also said that those who broke up in the end got together impulsively and didn't understand each other. It seems that we are not like this?" Lu Xi drank his saliva, "We have known each other for a few months, how many times have we known each other?" We only got together after a month, so this is not impulsive..."

    "Yes," Wen Qingmo nodded, "I can clearly know that I am not impulsive, but what about you?"

    "—Huh?" Wen Qingmo suddenly Her speech confused Lu Xi, "Me?"

    What happened to her?

    Does she seem impulsive?

    Wen Qingmo took a deep breath, as if she had finally made up her mind to say it: "The person you liked before was Wen Qiuhan."

    Lu Xi: "..."

    Why mention this person on a good day?

    "Wen Qiuhan and I are two completely opposite people in terms of personality," Wen Qingmo said slowly, revealing his concerns, "I think that the type of person you like shouldn't change easily, right? So I'm worried... you like me, but the pheromones during the temporary marking period are causing trouble, what you like is just the feeling, not... me."

    After finishing speaking, Lu Xi didn't answer the conversation immediately, but just Looking at Wen Qingmo with a very subtle expression, half a smile, half annoyed, half annoyed, hesitant to speak, with mixed feelings.