Chapter 14

Chapter Fourteen

    Zhou Lin's pheromone seemed to be a fuse. Wen Qingmo's body suddenly burst into severe pain, and he was sweating for a while, and he couldn't even control his expression.

    Too bad...

    Wen Qingmo could feel that the pain in this estrus period was stronger and more violent than the previous two, like a tsunami rolling wildly and lava rushing, which made him curl up slightly and pinch the armrest tightly with his fingers.

    Before the pain completely controlled his body, Wen Qingmo stood up abruptly and rushed out of the private room.

    "Hey? Wen Qingmo, where are you going? What's the matter?"

    The old classmate at the same table saw him rushing out without saying a word, and couldn't help asking with concern.

    "It's okay, it's okay, he drank too much, I'll go and have a look."

    Song Xuan came back to his senses, pushed the chair away in a hurry, found an excuse with a dry smile, and followed them hastily, ignoring their reactions.

    A few students were left looking at each other, hesitating to speak.

    "Wen Qingmo, has he... drank?"

    "It seems... not."

    As soon as Song Xuan stepped out of the private room, he saw Wen Qingmo's staggering back in the corridor. , several waiters surrounded him in the corridor, with anxious expressions: "Sir, are you okay? Are you feeling unwell?"

    "He's fine, he just drank too much! I'll take him to the bathroom!"

    Seeing this scene, Song Xuan felt that his cold sweat was about to break down, he rushed to Wen Qingmo's side in a hurry, explained to several service staff with a dry smile, and helped Wen Qingmo to leave.

    "Tell me about you, what are you drinking so much for?

    Troubling others..." Song Xuan pretended to complain, and walked to a place where no one was there, and then his expression changed instantly, and he lowered his voice and asked with concern: "Are you okay? Is it estrus?"

    说实话,对于温青默这么一个快三十了二次分化的病号,作为医生的宋轩并不意外温青默发情期来的突然且剧烈,但毕竟眼下正处于一个非常不恰当的地点,他还是难免紧张了起来。

    幸好温青默现在还贴着抑制贴,信息素的气味暂时无法泄露出来,要是有人经过,宋轩还可以借口说他喝醉了。

    不然后果不堪设想。

    宋轩喊了几声,温青默始终没有回应,双腿无力,短短几分钟的时间里,他就连嘴唇上的血色也褪尽了,整个人都不断地往下沉,宋轩不得不使出吃奶的劲儿架住温青默:“你还能不能坚持,我现在送你回家!”

    该死的周麟!

    宋轩已经在心里骂了无数遍了。

    要不是有Alpha信息素的诱发,温青默这次的发情期说不定就不会这么痛苦。

    温青默疼得浑身发抖,眼神涣散,几乎无法聚焦,汗水将发丝浸湿,镜框从鼻梁滑落,让他看起来脆弱不堪。

    半晌,温青默动了动干燥起皮的齑剑纸欧⑷恚ひ羿逞疲骸拔摇恍辛恕�

    说着,他顺着墙壁一点一点地软了下去。

    “等等!别!”

    要扶着一个浑身虚软还比自己高的成年男性属实不是很容易,宋轩不得不跟着他一起蹲了下去,又左看右看,确定一时半会儿不会有人过来之后,一颗悬着的心才略微放下来。