Chapter 45

Chapter Forty-Fifth · ?

    Lu Xi pushed open the door of the bathroom, and her skin instantly came into contact with the cooler air than the steaming bathroom. She hurriedly tightened the neckline of her bathrobe, took a deep breath while shivering, and wiped the water under her feet on the mat at the door. .

    It was past twelve o'clock.

    But it's like it's just getting started.

    There was the whistling sound of fireworks not far away, Lu Xi looked out through the window, and one after another, shining sparks exploded in the dark night sky.

    For a moment, Lu Xi was quite emotional.

    This is the first year she has lived... in this world.

    The only fly in the ointment is that she didn't have any contact with Wen Qingmo on such an important day.

    What a pity.

    I don't know at night...

    Lu Xi can be said to have been busy all day today, chatting with many people she doesn't know at all, smiling so hard that her face is almost stiff, and the New Year's Eve dinner at night doesn't look like her? It was so simple, just five people ate together, but with the addition of some relatives of the Wen family, there were about ten people.

    After a torturous meal, he was finally able to return to Wen's villa and stop to watch the party.

    She was a little sleepy at first, but after taking a bath, she became more awake again.

    Wen Qiuhan had already gone back to the bedroom to sleep. There were two bathrooms in the villa, and Mother Wen was taking a bath in the other one. When Lu Xi walked into the living room, Wen Qingmo and Father Wen were still sitting on the sofa.

    "Uncle, brother," Lu Xi raised his hand and stroked his wet hair, "I'm going to bed first, good night, I've left the hot water on, so you can go if you want to wash."

    Father Wen nodded at her, while Wen Qingmo stood still. Get up: "I'll go wash."

    He brushed past Lu Xi with no expression, and Lu Xi could only smell the cold fragrance of Wen Qingmo's body. The man walked into the bedroom to get a change of clothes.

    Lu Xi secretly sighed, and walked up to the second floor.

    Entering the bedroom, Lu Xi closed the door behind his back, climbed onto the bed, and took out his cell phone.

    Many people sent her New Year's greetings, Xia Weiwei, some former roommates... There was even Shen Yu among them, and Lu Xi went back to them one by one, and chatted with Xia Weiwei for a while.

    ——Xiaoxi, are you at Wen's house now?

    Xia Weiwei asked her.

    Lu Xi replied with a "yes".

    ——Do they know about you and Mr. Wen?

    Lu Xi: I don’t know yet, but my elder brother plans to say that

    she stayed in Tongcheng for three more days when she went on a trip last time. Xia Weiwei keenly guessed that the relationship between her and Wen Qingmo was somewhat different. After asking, Lu Xi I admitted it.

    Xia Weiwei was as shocked by this incident as she was when she knew that Lu Xi had split into an Alpha for the second time. She asked Lu Xi whether she regarded Wen Qingmo as Wen Qiuhan's substitute. Wen Qingmo is absolutely serious.

    ——I'm nervous for you, and I don't know if Uncle Wen and Aunt Wen will agree, you two are both Alphas.

    Lu Xixin said that you don't have to worry about it, Wen

    Qingmo is no longer an Alpha...Of course, this matter is still a secret so far, and it is impossible for her to tell Xia Weiwei. There is a way.

    The two chatted intermittently for a while before saying goodnight to each other.

    Lu Xi turned off the light and lay on the bed, but couldn't fall asleep.

    Rather, she was inexplicably a little excited.

    It was very quiet at night, she didn't close the door completely, leaving a gap, Lu Xi lay beside the bed, could clearly hear the sounds from outside, the bathroom door opened and closed, occasionally soft footsteps could be heard.

    There is a bathroom upstairs and downstairs. The door of the bathroom on the second floor was opened, and Mother Wen came out. Lu Xi heard her talking, it should be talking to Father Wen, then the talking stopped, Father Wen left After entering the bathroom for about half an hour, Father Wen came out again.

    The second floor quickly fell silent.

    Only the bathroom on the first floor still faintly heard the sound of running water.

    Did Wen Qingmo wash for so long?

    what is he doing

    Lu Xi tossed and turned for a long time, the pointer slowly pointed to one point, finally, Wen Qingmo walked out of the bathroom.

    He tidied up below for a while before walking into the bedroom and closing the door.

    Lu Xi waited again, the whole villa was silent, it seemed that everyone had fallen asleep.

    She took out her mobile phone, found the chat page with Wen Qingmo, and was just about to send him a message, when she heard a ding dong, Wen Qingmo sent it over before her.

    ——Xiaoxi, are you asleep?

    Seeing this message, Lu Xi's head suddenly became hot. She typed "no" as fast as she could, and then sent it.

    The top of the chat box keeps showing that the other party is typing.

    Lu Xi waited patiently for a while.

    — Do you want to come over?

    —I did it myself.

    The author has something to say:

    the number of updates has reached a new low, and the top 20 will send a red envelope to everyone to make up for it (wiping sweat). I have been too busy recently

    . I will definitely write about the pregnancy, but I will wait until Lu Lu is working before letting Mr. Wen get pregnant (Lights a cigarette) Otherwise, it's too early, probably put it in the extra episode and write a few chapters