Chapter 31

Chapter Thirty-One · ?

    "Brother?"

    Wen Qingmo heard Lu Xi's anxious voice. The girl was wearing simple clothes, a jacket and a skirt, and she seemed to be hurrying over. She walked quickly from the other side of the corridor, walked to When Wen Qingmo was beside him, one hand was placed on his lower back very naturally, with a worried expression.

    Lu Xi looked at Wen Qingmo carefully, and after confirming that he was fine except that his face turned slightly pale, he breathed a sigh of relief, and looked at Zhou Lin who was standing face to face with Wen Qingmo: "This is..."

    Although she didn't Hearing the conversation between the two, one could still feel the tense atmosphere between them. The strange man in front of him even maliciously released pheromone at Wen Qingmo.

    This man must be bullying Wen Qingmo!

    It is very shameless to bully O with A.

    Lu Xi was extremely determined.

    "You—"

    Lu Xi's pheromone erupted for a moment before being taken back by her, but in just a few seconds, Zhou Lin's pheromone breath had been suppressed to nothing, and half of the corridor was full of people. It was the aroma of jasmine, and the strong sense of oppression made Zhou Lin take a step back involuntarily, his face stunned.

    "You can't actively release pheromones in public places. If you do this, I can definitely call the police!" The

    other party took a step back, and Lu Xi stepped forward, half blocking Wen Qingmo, warning with a serious expression.

    Although as far as she knows, as long as the release of pheromones in public places does not cause any serious consequences, most of the police will not care about it, and even if they arrive at the scene, they will be peaceful.

    But what has to be said has to be said.

    Zhou Lin finally turned around and realized that he had been taken aback by a weak-looking little girl just now. He suddenly felt shameless, but he still held up his face and sneered: "This is not a little girl. Sister Xi, it turned out that it really split into Alpha, when the news came out, I thought it was a rumor."

    Lu Xi: "..."

    The man seemed to know her.

    But she...has no memory.

    Seeing that Lu Xi kept silent and his eyes were wary, Zhou Lin felt that he couldn't hold back his face. He bit his teeth and pretended to be relaxed: "Okay, don't be nervous, I won't really do anything to your brother "The

    influence of Lu Xi's release of pheromone just now still exists, Zhou Lin's calf is numb, and his heart is unwilling, but reason and Alpha's instinct tell him that he is weaker than Lu Xi in terms of pheromone confrontation.

    This realization made him extremely uncomfortable.

    After hearing Zhou Lin's words, Lu Xi turned his head and glanced at Wen Qingmo.

    "...Let's go."

    Wen Qingmo put his backhand on Lu Xi's shoulder, without even looking at Zhou Lin, he pulled her to the other side of the corridor.

    The corridor is very long, and there is a bathroom at both ends. Wen Qingmo led Lu Xi to another bathroom, and then pushed open the door of the barrier-free toilet.

    The two squeezed into a compartment tacitly.

    As soon as he entered, Wen Qingmo fell down on the lid of the toilet, his breathing was unsteady, and his face was flushed abnormally, but his expression was still calm, not as absent-minded as last time.