Chapter 39

Chapter Thirty-Nine · ?

    After the exam, it is equivalent to a winter vacation.

    Lu Xi has slowly moved his belongings to Wen Qingmo's villa, leaving almost nothing in the school. After the last subject, Lu Xi directly picked up his small schoolbag and went out.

    In a day or two, Wen Qingmo will go on a business trip, and she will also go on a trip with Xia Weiwei. Lu Xi plans to date Wen Qingmo again in this short period of time.

    Lu Xi didn't tell Wen Qingmo that he had finished the exam, but took a taxi directly to Wen Qingmo's company.

    She was going to surprise Wen Qingmo.

    For example, when you open the office door, you can get a hug from your girlfriend.

    Lu Xi fantasized for a few seconds before realizing that he had already laughed unconsciously.

    She touched her face and quickly restrained her smile.

    No, be more reserved.

    ...

    The front desk was fairly clear about the composition of the Wen family's personnel. After recognizing her as the adopted daughter of the Wen family, they let her in without asking if Lu Xi had an appointment.

    "What are you doing now?" Lu Xi asked with a smile.

    "At this time..." The receptionist looked down at his watch, "Boss Wen is in a meeting."

    "Can you take me there? I don't know the way."

    "Yes," one of the receptionists stood up, motioning for Lu Xi to follow She, "Here... oh, Assistant Chen!"

    She just took a few steps forward when she caught a glimpse of Chen Zhao, and couldn't help shouting.

    When Chen Zhao heard someone calling his name, he turned his head, his gaze stayed on the front desk for a while, and then he looked straight at Lu Xi, obviously a little surprised: "Miss Lu, why are you here?"

    " I'm here to find my brother."

    For Chen Zhao, Lu Xi is quite familiar. When Wen Qingmo asked her to sign a contract, it was Chen Zhao who drove her there.

    "Miss Lu is going to find Boss Wen, just take her there." The receptionist said to Chen Zhao.

    Chen Zhao readily agreed, and led Lu Xi to the direction of the elevator.

    "Miss Lu, it's rare to see you come to Mr. Wen."

    After walking into the elevator, Chen Zhao took the initiative to talk.

    It is a euphemism to say that it is rare, in fact, apart from today, Chen Zhao has never seen Lu Xilai looking for Wen Qingmo. It was as if the two didn't know each other at all.

    However, in the past six months, their interactions have become more and more frequent. A while ago, on Ms. Lu's birthday, Mr. Wen even took the initiative to choose gifts for her.

    It's hard for Chen Zhao not to think too much, and it's hard not to diverge his thinking.

    Lu Xi nodded: "Today... I have something to tell my elder brother, but don't tell him yet."

    She was not sure if Chen Zhaozhi knew about her relationship with Wen Qingmo.

    She and Wen Qingmo are not the kind of people who like to make it public when they are in love, not to mention that Wen Qingmo is still hiding the identity of an Omega, Lu Xi thinks it is better not to let too many people know.