Chapter 21

Chapter 21 · ?

    Lu Xi raised his head and saw Wen Qingmo's face.

    Wen Qingmo's facial features are still as handsome and exquisite as ever, but the usual indifference disappeared at this moment, replaced by undisguised anxiety, Lu Xi stared blankly at his thin lips, the man's lips opened and closed together, but Lu Xi couldn't hear any sound.

    "Lu Xi?... Lu Xi!"

    Slowly, with the end of the short fight with Mu Qi, Lu Xi's tense nerves gradually relaxed, and Wen Qingmo's voice gradually changed from being far away in the sky to being close at hand. Feeling so real, she blinked her eyes and took a step back. Until then, the pain that was shielded under the excitement also spread gradually.

    "Hiss..."

    Lu Xi bared her teeth in pain and took a breath. She raised her right hand and saw a knife mark that was not deep or shallow on her palm. It might be because she grabbed Mu Qi again just now. Smeared with blood, it looked horrific.

    Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh I'm so weak!

    Although the wound is not exaggerated, but Alpha is just able to beat without fear of pain. Lu Xi's hands trembled uncontrollably, trying hard to hold back the wails and swear words that were about to blurt out one after another.

    In public, Xia Weiwei and Wen Qingmo are by her side, she has to maintain her image.

    "Xiaoxi, your hand..."

    Xia Weiwei on the side ran to Lu Xi after calling the police, "You have to go to the hospital quickly! It's all me... If, if I didn't hold you and sit there..."

    Listen Seeing Xia Weiwei's crying voice, knowing that she must have been frightened, Lu Xi instinctively comforted her: "It's okay... Anyway, Mu Qi is here for me, even if I don't sit there, she will find me sooner or later... ..."

    "Go to the hospital!"

    Before finishing speaking, Wen Qingmo took a step forward, grabbed Lu Xi's uninjured left hand, and walked towards the car parked beside the road without any explanation.

    Wen Qingmo's hand holding her was very strong, almost clenched tightly. The temperature of his palm was cold and seemed to be slightly wet. Lu Xi was dragged for a few steps before he could react. A brake belt under his feet Wen Qingmo stopped: "Brother, wait first!"

    Wen Qingmo was forced to stop, he turned his head, his chest heaved, and Lu Xi hurriedly said before he could speak: "Weiwei has already called the police, let's wait for the police first." Come on, it should be soon, my injury is not serious, you see, I'm not bleeding anymore..."

    It was Zlazila's pain.

    Lu Xi raised her hand to show Wen Qingmo, she didn't understand the process of calling the police, but she felt that she was not seriously injured and passed out, so she couldn't let the police come to the scene and not see anyone.

    The girl's fingers are white and slender, and they should be as flawless as jade, but there is a long and narrow wound on the palm, and the fingertips and even the wrist are stained with blood that is about to dry up. It wasn't Lu Xi but him: "No! You have to go! Treat the wound now!" As

    he said, he insisted on walking forward.

    "Ah!" Lu Xi suddenly yelled artificially, "You are too hard, my hand hurts!"

    Wen Qingmo's body reacted faster than his brain, and immediately let go of Lu Xi's hand as if he had been electrocuted, his expression flashed in panic: "I'm sorry, are you okay?"