Chapter 20

Chapter Twenty · ?

    Wen Qingmo closed the webpage, his whole body relaxed, and his face couldn't hide the tired look. He closed his eyes, leaned back, folded his hands on his abdomen, and the office chair shook slightly with his movements.

    After closing his eyes for a while, Wen Qingmo opened his eyes, pushed away the chair, got up and walked to the French windows, the tall buildings in front of him were row upon row, straight into the dark blue sky.

    After staring blankly for a while, Wen Qingmo closed the curtains again, turned around and left from the floor-to-ceiling windows.

    He returned to the desk, raised his hand and tore off the restraint sticker on the back of his neck, and took out a new one from the drawer to stick it on.

    Estrus.

    Wen Qingmo tightened his fingers, the old suppression stickers were clenched into a ball in his palm, and he threw them into the trash can casually.

    here we go again.

    Fortunately, this time it was just an ordinary estrus period, and it was not very serious.

    Temporarily mark it... and it will be fine.

    Wen Qingmo slowly took out his phone and found the dialog box with Lu Xi. The last time they sent a message was at the birthday party that day, and it has been about a week since now.

    It was dinner time, Wen Qingmo wanted to call Lu Xi after dinner, but after hesitating for a while, he edited a message and sent it now.

    ...

    "

    Oh, I'm so exhausted after a long day."

    "Let's go, go eat barbecue at night?"

    "I won't go, I want to lose weight. Last week's physical examination report came out, and the doctor told me to eat as much as possible. Eat less."

    "If you don't go, I'll go! Brother, take me!"

    Several employees who had just got off work chatted as they walked towards the elevator, and the leader pressed the down elevator button, then turned around and said, "You guys Young people should not rely on their good health to do whatever they want..."

    While speaking, the elevator door opened slowly, and several people looked in together, and fell silent for an instant.

    In the bright elevator room, Wen Qingmo was looking down at his mobile phone, tapping his fingers on the screen, realizing that the door was open, the man raised his head, and met the eyes of the motionless employee outside the door.

    "Come in?"

    After a while, Wen Qingmo frowned, took a step forward, pressed the button to open the door, and looked at the group of people who were still standing stupidly outside.

    "Ah, Jinjinjin, of course! Of course I'm going in!" The

    boss pushed the elevator door for help, and the worker dared not know what to do and continued to stand there in a daze. They hurriedly answered while walking into the elevator, winking at each other and exchanging line of sight.

    ——Which day did you meet Mr. Wen when you were off work?

    ——Isn't he a workaholic? Why did he leave work so early today?

    The elevator was so quiet that you could hear a needle drop, and finally approached the first floor, when an employee dared to ask, "Mr. Wen, are you leaving work so early today?"