Chapter 9

Chapter nine

    "Come on, Xiaoxi, your favorite sweet and sour short ribs." At the

    dining table, Mother Wen put a piece of ribs into Lu Xi's bowl: "Eat more, you really lost weight, isn't the school meal not enough?" Appetite?"

    "No, I ate pretty well at school." Lu Xi answered while eating.

    As soon as Wen Qiuhan arrived, the food was on the table. The five members of the family sat around the dining table after washing their hands. Mother Wen also said to Wen Qiuhan that it was not too early or too late. Lu Xi was also very lucky, at least Eating can greatly avoid the possibility of communicating with Wen Qiuhan.

    Thinking of this, Lu Xi raised his head, but unexpectedly met Wen Qiuhan's sight.

    Wen Qiuhan seemed to be staring at her all the time, met Lu Xi's gaze, and didn't dodge in any way. Lu Xi was so terrified that he almost choked on the food, but on the surface, he looked away as if nothing had happened, and at the same time Concealedly took a sip of the fruit wine in hand.

    I have to say that the fruit wine is really delicious.

    The fruity taste is pure and strong. The lychee taste is like tasting a lychee pulp that is so fresh that you can pinch water. The taste is also very refreshing. nice drink.

    She couldn't help but drank a few more sips.

    Seeing Father Wen's appearance, Lu Xi thought that he would also be a taciturn person at the dinner table who practiced not talking when eating or sleeping, but he didn't expect that Father Wen would start the conversation several times.

    ...Although almost all of them were asking about the business of his two sons.

    Lu Xi found that Father Wen obviously asked Wen Qingmo more questions, probably because Wen Qingmo was his designated heir.

    Although Wen's father was serious, but Wen's mother would occasionally say a few words kindly, it wasn't dull after a meal like this.

    Lu Xi couldn't get in the conversation, and didn't want to, so he simply blocked their conversation, ate and drank, and almost emptied two bottles of fruit wine in a row.

    The chef hired by Wen's family is really professional. Even if it's just a very homely dish, the dishes are full of color, flavor and taste. Even Lu Xi, who usually doesn't like to eat spinach, ate a few mouthfuls.

    As the sky darkened, the clock on the wall gradually pointed to eight o'clock, and the meal came to an end.

    "Ah, Xiaoxi, drink less!" Lu Xi was eating when his arm was suddenly patted by Wen's mother, "This alcohol content is not low, what should you do if you are drunk?"

    Wen's mother said , everyone at the table turned their attention to her.

    Lu Xi:?

    She was a little dazed, and then realized that she was a little top-heavy and light-headed. Lu Xi took the bottle of fruit wine, turned around and saw that it had an alcohol content of more than ten percent.

    Good guy.

    How can a fruit wine still have such a high alcohol content?

    But she hasn't tasted it yet.

    Lu Xi thought that this was the kind of fruit wine with a single-digit alcohol content or a few tenths of alcohol that he had drunk before.

    I don't know how the original owner's body can tolerate alcohol...