Chapter 12

Chapter Twelve

    After the message was sent, Lu Xi looked at the top of the dialog box showing that the other party was typing, but Wen Qingmo didn't send a word after it was displayed for a long time.

    After a while, a message popped up in the dialog box: It's okay

    Lu Xi: ...

    She can guess how Wen Qingmo over there typed, deleted, typed, and finally sent her two words.

    That means that Wen Qingmo didn't just want to post these two words at first.

    Lu Xi scratched her head and sighed, since Wen Qingmo said she was fine, she naturally couldn't continue this topic, Lu Xi hesitated for a moment, and sent Wen Qingmo a "That's good, good night".

    This time Wen Qingmo replied very quickly, as brief as the last message: Good night

    , the dusk was hanging over the five-star hotel located in a corner of the city.

    Jiang Yue stopped the car in front of the hotel, and the waiter at the door quickly stepped forward, opened the rear door, and Lu Xi and Xia Weiwei walked down together.

    Jiang Yue immediately lowered the car window, and Lu Xi leaned over: "I'm going in, I'll call you when it's over ." "Okay,

    " Jiang Yue nodded, "You two ladies have fun."

    "Okay, You go back first, be careful on the road."

    Lu Xi responded, turned to look at Xia Weiwei: "Let's go."

    Xia Weiwei took her hand, stomped her feet, and walked quickly to the hotel entrance: "It's a bit cold outside."

    "I asked you to wear more clothes, the temperature has been cooling down in the past few days." Lu Xi.

    "It's all right," Xia Weiwei sniffed, "I'll be in right away."

    Lu Xi has never been to such a luxurious hotel, and she was a little uncomfortable since the waiters helped her pull the car door, but she can't now Feeling timid, she had no choice but to hold her head high and walk in with Xia Weiwei pretending to be confident.

    Another waiter standing at the door, seeing the two people coming in, immediately took a step forward, and said respectfully, "Which hall did you two make an appointment?

    " Pass it into his hand.

    The waiter looked at it, and stretched out his hand to signal: "Okay, this way please."

    "Hey, Lu Xi, isn't that Mr. Wen? He's here too?"

    Just about to follow the waiter, Xia Weiwei suddenly pointed at the door, and Lu Xi raised his head , looked in the direction of her finger.

    Seven or eight men and women walked in from the door, and Lu Xi saw Wen Qingmo among them at a glance.

    Wen Qingmo was turning his head to say something to the people next to him, with no expression on his face, he was walking among several people, this is not a position that is easy to be noticed, but his outstanding appearance and cool demeanor still made Lu Xi stand out from the crowd. I saw him right away.

    Why is Wen Qingmo here?

    Lu Xi quickly scanned the people around Wen Qingmo, no one knew him, but they all looked like adults, maybe it was a gathering between Wen Qingmo and his friends, or a business discussion?

    Lu Xi stood where he was, silently guessing.

    In the next second, Wen Qingmo seemed to have finished speaking, and turned his head around, just in time to see Lu Xi, his eyes widened in a little surprise.