Chapter 29

Chapter 29 · ?

    After hearing what her classmates said, Lu Xi was very worried about her future.

    But what worried her even more was that she had to go back to Wen's main house for dinner at night.

    After Wen Qingmo told the two elders about her secondary differentiation, Wen's father and Wen's mother cared about her very much and asked her to go home as soon as possible.

    After the last class in the afternoon, Lu Xi asked Jiang Yue to send her to Wen's house.

    ...

    For Lu Xi, the elders are all under natural pressure, especially Father Wen, she can count the number of times she laughed after a meal on one finger, and Mother Wen, although kind and amiable, kept pulling her to ask her about her health Whether to eat this or not, whether there is any discomfort in the body after becoming an Alpha.

    What made her even more embarrassed was that both Wen Qiuhan and Wen Qingmo were there, and Wen's mother might think that she had become an Alpha, and her two sons were now the same gender, so she didn't shy away from it at the dinner table, and asked Lu Xi Is that place fully developed?

    Lu Xi: I really saved my life.

    The meal was finished in a vaguely awkward but overall warm atmosphere, Lu Xi looked at the time and guessed that she could leave, but the next second, Mother Wen stopped her.

    "Xiao Xi."

    Lu Xi turned around, Mother Wen put her arms around her shoulders, and beckoned to Wen Qiuhan again: "Qiu Han, come here too."

    Lu Xi was terrified all over, thinking that Mother Wen just had something to do Tell her, but looking at the current posture, it seems that he wants to take her to have a heart-to-heart talk with Wen Qiuhan.

    Lu Xi and Wen Qiuhan glanced at each other in unison, then quickly looked away.

    The request of the elders cannot be disobeyed, Lu Xi nervously followed Mother Wen into a bedroom.

    He watched Mother Wen close the door again.

    Instantly cut off the outside sound.

    "sit."

    Mother Wen pressed her and Wen Qiuhan's shoulders, making them sit side by side on the bed.

    "Xiaoxi," mother Wen called her, "tell me."

    "...Say, say what?" Lu Xi stammered.

    Mother Wen sighed, and smiled at her: "Why are you nervous? I just want to ask you, you and Qiu Han... really have no chance of getting back together?"

    "..."

    Lu Xi almost choked on his own saliva Stopping, she hurriedly said: "Of course not! How is it possible? Get back together or something... I'm already an Alpha!"

    Could it be that Wen Qiuhan wants a girlfriend whose skirt is lifted up and bigger than him! ?

    Although she has never seen Wen Qiuhan before... Out of the

    corner of her eye, she knew that Wen Qiuhan gave her a complicated look.

    Mother Wen rubbed her face: "Oh, I didn't mean that, aside from physical problems, you really don't have this idea?"

    "No." As

    soon as Mother Wen finished speaking, Lu Xi took the back foot After a pause, she added: "Neither is Wen Qiuhan." The