Chapter 38

Chapter Thirty-Eight?

    Entering the exam week, Lu Xi is so busy that he is about to fly.

    She had only heard of the original master's major before, but she didn't understand it at all. After passing in, she only studied for half a year. Therefore, in order not to fail the subject, Lu Xi had to work harder than her classmates.

    At the end of the term, most of the courses were over, and Lu Xi spent almost all of his time in the library, even the time to fall in love with Wen Qingmo was compressed.

    She is nervous.

    When Lu Xi was a freshman, he failed a subject. The anxiety and pressure of having to make up the exam made Lu Xi take every exam seriously, and it has continued to this day.

    But this time, the pressure came not only from worries about studies, but also from Wen Qingmo's identity.

    The boyfriends are all heirs of the Wen family, so she can't even fail the exams! Even if Wen Qingmo doesn't mind, she does!

    ...

    "Xiaoxi, let's hang out together after the exam and relax."

    Lunch time is a rare leisure time. After studying all morning, Lu Xizheng, who was so hungry that he could swallow a cow, sat opposite her Xia Weiwei suggested.

    "...Going out to play?" Lu Xi swallowed the barbecue rice vaguely.

    "That's right," Xia Weiwei couldn't be more elegant compared to her food, "Aren't we all like this before?" I

    see, Lu Xi nodded, and asked again: "Then where shall we go?

    " This time I want to travel to Tongcheng, I have already taken a fancy to the hotel, it is a hot spring hotel, we can soak in the hot spring together..." Xia Weiwei said, and suddenly said "ah" and covered her mouth.

    "What's wrong?"

    "We...seem to be unable to hang out together now," Xia Weiwei showed regret, and then smiled again, "But Xiaoxi, although you have split into Alpha for the second time, I think you are nothing compared to before Change, I was still worried at the beginning, after you become an Alpha, we will not be able to get along like before."

    Of course there is no change, because I was an Alpha in the first place.

    Lu Xi made a small complaint in his heart, and said, "It's hard to change my nature, can I still change my temperament because I suddenly have a crime tool?"

    "Keep your voice down, it's in public." The chopsticks tapped the bowl, and then the two looked at each other and laughed.

    "But this winter vacation is busy." After laughing, Lu Xi sighed, "I'm about to start preparing for my graduation thesis, and I have to find an internship..."

    Finding a job is not difficult for Lu Xi, But who would have thought that in her short twenty-odd years of life, she would actually have to write two papers? She wrote her first thesis after studying for four years, but this time she only studied for half a year.

    Papers kill me!

    Lu Xi's heart was bleeding.

    When it comes to reality, Xia Weiwei is also a little worried. Although she is also a rich second generation who lives in an ivory tower, she has no worries about food, drink, and work, but the thesis is everyone's nightmare: "Oh, hurry up and finish the exam after the exam." Let's play for a while ..."

    While chatting, Lu Xi suddenly realized that the time she went out to play seemed to overlap with the business trip that Wen Qingmo mentioned before?