Chapter 11

Chapter Eleven

    "Xiaoxi? Xiaoxi? Wake up, what time is it now? Why are you still asleep?" The

    first thing she heard was a somewhat anxious voice, and Lu Xi opened her eyes bewilderedly, and came into view The one who is neatly dressed is Xia Weiwei.

    Lu Xi blurted out two words: "Weiwei..."

    "Wake up, get up quickly, I'm going to be late for class, and Teacher Li takes roll call in every class." Xia Weiwei patted her shoulder hard.

    "It's okay..." Lu Xi turned over and stretched out his arms under the quilt, "Go first, I'll get up right away."

    "Okay...then hurry up." Xia Weiwei turned around when she saw that she had woken her up. Turning around to help Lu Xi open the curtains, "I'll go to the classroom first, don't fall asleep again."

    Xia Weiwei went out quickly, and Lu Xi lay quietly on the bed for a while, she really wanted to continue sleeping, but Reason told her that if she slept, she would definitely be late, so Lu Xi gritted her teeth and sat up from the bed with her messy hair relying on her willpower.

    faint.

    Lu Xi covered his head all at once.

    But it was much lighter than last night, and it wasn't so nauseating. The quality of the fruit wine should still pass the test.

    After waking up, Lu Xi felt dizzy at first, and then recalled the scenes of last night in his mind.

    "...Speaking of which, I still prefer the kind of gentler man, preferably the one who is usually cold, but in bed—"

    "Let me tell you, your hands are very beautiful, can you let me touch them?"

    ... ……

    Ahhhhhhh

    !

    Ahhhhhhhhh no longer alive!

    As the crashed brain loaded data little by little, even though it was impossible to recall all the details, it was still enough for Lu Xi to slowly put on the pain mask, screaming silently in his heart.

    What the hell is she doing! ?

    Lu Xi never thought that he would say such words to a person of the opposite sex who had only met twice.

    Isn't this a hooligan?

    Alcohol does a lot of harm.

    Very not shallow!

    Lu Xi couldn't remember what Wen Qingmo's reaction was, but she estimated that with Wen Qingmo's character, he probably didn't say anything on the surface, but he should be quite speechless to her in his heart.

    No, I can't think about it anymore, if I think about it any more, she will really have to dig a new dormitory with her toes.

    Lu Xi shook her head, looked at the time, class started at eight o'clock, and now it was less than fifteen minutes before eight o'clock, she immediately jumped off the bed, yesterday's clothes were stained with the smell of alcohol and vegetables, sure He could no longer wear it to class, and Lu Xi didn't have time to wash it, so he found a new dress to put on, washed it hastily, and rushed out.

    Fortunately, her dormitory was not too far from the teaching building. Lu Xi ran into the classroom one minute after ringing the bell, and the roll call hadn't started yet. She nodded apologetically to the teacher and slipped in along the wall.