Chapter 10

chapter Ten

    Wen Qiuhan left as fast as he came.

    As soon as the call was over, Lu Xi felt that her brain was a little hypoxic, and her temples throbbed. She lowered her head, took deep breaths repeatedly, and leaned against the railing behind her, trying to relax for a while.

    It's over, she seems really drunk.

    Lu Xi felt that he was fluttering all over now, but he was very excited.

    She can probably guess Wen Qiuhan's psychology, the little licking dog who has been following behind him suddenly disappears after saying that he is gone, there must be a huge sense of gap.

    To put it simply, it's cheap.

    Let the heroine of the original book abuse him.

    Footsteps sounded, Wen Qingmo slowly walked out from the darkness, he looked at Lu Xi's thin back with complicated expression.

    Lu Xi raised his head.

    "You... heard everything?"

    Noticing Wen Qingmo's strange expression, Lu Xi reckoned that he might have heard what he just said.

    Wen Qingmo sighed: "It's hard not to hear it."

    He really doesn't have a penchant for peeping at other people's privacy, and he just walked as far as possible, but the garden is so big, he can still faintly hear Lu Xi's voice.

    What is it like to send a message in one second and reply in the next second, and to keep A virtue...

    What is A virtue?

    Lu Xi turned around and looked in the direction of the villa: "Will uncle and aunt ..." It's fine

    if Wen Qingmo hears it, but if it's heard by the two elders...

    "No, the house is very soundproof," Wen Qingmo said. I followed to look at the villa, then looked away, "Let's go, get in the car." The

    two got into the car together, Lu Xi got into the co-pilot, Wen Qingmo saw that she was not moving, and reminded her aloud: "Seat belt. "

    "Oh yes."

    Lu Xi was dull for a few seconds before she thought of wearing a seat belt. She put the seat belt into the buckle, and then lightly knocked her head a few times with the heel of her palm.

    No, I'm really dizzy.

    Wen Qingmo didn't say anything, and drove the car out of the villa area.

    Passing countless street lights along the way, the car was bright and dark, so quiet that only the regular noise inside the car remained.

    "You need..."

    "You still..."

    The voices of the two broke the silence at the same time, and they were speechless at the same time.

    "You talk first." Lu Xi said immediately.

    Wen Qingmo's Adam's apple rolled up and down, and repeated again: "Are you okay?"

    "Ah...?" Lu Xi was taken aback for a moment, and then realized that Wen Qingmo was probably asking about himself and Wen Qiuhan, "I'm fine Yes ."

    Really good.

    It would be even better if Wen Qiuhan would stop looking for her.

    Wen Qingmo glanced at the girl sitting beside him from the corner of his eye, and said, "Qiu Han is a soft-bodied and hard-nosed person, you don't know that, if you want to talk to him..."