Chapter 15

Chapter fifteen

    Under the silent night, Lu Xi and Shen Yu walked silently side by side.

    The faint fragrance of vegetation floated in the air, and Lu Xi somehow thought of the smell of Wen Qingmo's pheromone.

    Also so fresh.

    "That..."

    After walking in silence for a while, Shen Yu was the first to break the silence.

    "What's the matter?"

    "You really broke up with Wen Qiuhan, didn't you?"

    Hearing this question, Lu Xi only had two words in his mind - sure enough.

    Shen Yu called her out to talk about these things.

    Lu Xi: "Yes, we broke up." There was

    hope in Shen Yu's eyes, and he pursed his lips: "Then...can I ask, why did you break up?"

    "I didn't like it, so we broke up. "

    Shen Yu's tone was cautious, probably because he was afraid that this kind of question would offend her, but Lu Xi didn't look strange and answered quickly.

    "That's it..."

    Shen Yu nodded, the tips of his ears were reddish, and he said "oh" thoughtfully, and then didn't continue.

    Seeing that Shen Yu had been dawdling and waiting for a long time but couldn't get to the point, Lu Xi was so flustered for him that he took the initiative to attack, stopped, and asked, "Do you have anything to say? "

    Shen Yu also stopped, with a flustered expression, as if he didn't expect that Lu Xi would take the initiative to ask a question, he faltered a bit: "Yes, yes..."

    A gust of cold wind blew past, and Lu Xi couldn't help tightening his coat , she looked at Shen Yu, trying to encourage him to continue talking with her eyes.

    speak quickly.

    Finished speaking...she refused.

    It's not that Lu Xi is being affectionate, but he learned from Xia Weiwei before coming here that Shen Yu had a crush on the original owner, and then related to the current scene where the two are alone, Lu Xi felt that Shen Yu was 80% going to confess his feelings.

    Shen Yu's expression changed a few times, and finally he seemed to have made up his mind, and said, "Then...have you considered changing your love partner?"

    Facing Shen Yu's burning gaze, Lu Xi averted her eyes guiltily, she Clearing his throat, he answered clearly: "No, I have no plans to fall in love at the moment."

    Speaking of this, Lu Xi thought of Wen Qingmo again.

    Even if she really wants to find someone to fall in love with, she still maintains a cold neck-biting relationship with Wen Qingmo. Before this relationship is resolved, no matter how you say it, she should not develop a relationship with others.

    "Ah..." Shen Yu lowered his eyelids, his tone couldn't hide his disappointment, "Is that so..."

    Lu Xi didn't know whether she should go to comfort Shen Yu, after thinking for a few seconds, she decided to pretend to be stupid Dazed, he cast his eyes on the flowers beside him, pretending that he was concentrating on enjoying the flowers.

    "I understand."

    After a while, Shen Yu spoke again: "But, there is one thing I still want you to know..."