Chapter 22

Chapter 22 · ?

    "I..."

    Wen Qingmo looked at the string of barbecue sticking to his lips, and was rarely taken aback.

    Such a close distance... as long as he opens his mouth, he can bite in one bite.

    Biting the food that Lu Xi fed him.

    Facing Lu Xi's expectant gaze, Wen Qingmo felt inexplicably hot in his ears and felt uncomfortable all over. At this moment, the question he was thinking about had changed from eating or not to eating with Lu Xi's hand or eating by himself.

    In the end, Wen Qingmo sighed deeply, took the barbecue in Lu Xi's hand, and glanced aside awkwardly: "Okay, I'll try it."

    Lu Xi didn't come and didn't expect to be able to feed Wen Qingmo herself, she was very happy that Wen Qingmo could accept Amway That's right, she nodded, pulled out the chair and sat down.

    Then I saw Wen Qingmo put the barbecue back into the bag, went to the kitchen to get a plate, and put the skewer on the plate.

    Lu Xi:?

    Wen Qingmo held the iron signature of the skewer in one hand, and the chopsticks in the other, and used the chopsticks to scrape off the meat from top to bottom.

    Lu Xi couldn't help laughing: "Brother, you use your mouth to make skewers, how can you use chopsticks?"

    Lu Xi said, wanting to show Wen Qingmo the correct way to make skewers, she took a bunch of roasted mushrooms from the packaging bag Come out and take a mouthful very boldly.

    Really fragrant.

    "You will be looked down upon if you go to the barbecue stall like this." Lu Xi quickly finished eating the mushrooms, licked the sauce from the corner of his mouth, and said.

    "I'm not going to the barbecue stall."

    Wen Qingmo was unmoved, with a serious face, and continued to use chopsticks to pick up the meat on the iron skewer, but the pieces of meat were tightly skewered, and Wen Qingmo had to use force to roll it off.

    Lu Xi blinked.

    She suddenly felt that Wen Qingmo's serious face of wrestling with a bunch of barbecue... was a bit cute.

    Finally, Wen Qingmo put all the meat on the plate, picked up a piece and started eating.

    After chewing a few mouthfuls, Wen Qingmo suddenly frowned, and gave a soft "um", he put down his chopsticks, raised his hand to cover his mouth, put it down again quickly, took a big sip of water from the glass next to him, and at the same time was fair His cheeks turned red at a speed visible to the naked eye.

    "Very spicy?"

    Lu Xi asked in surprise after seeing Wen Qingmo's series of performances.

    Wen Qingmo put down the water glass, licked his red lips, and nodded: "...I can't eat spicy."

    With Wen Qingmo like this, Lu Xi would suspect that what she ordered was not slightly spicy but abnormally spicy. After making a bunch, I tasted it myself and said, "It's obviously not spicy at all, um...you're a cat's tongue."

    "Cat's tongue is afraid of being hot, not spicy."

    Wen Qingmo retorted solemnly.

    While talking, he picked up the chopsticks again, picked up a piece of meat and sent it to his mouth.