Chapter 26

Chapter 26 · ?

    "No."

    Wen Qingmo subconsciously refused.

    He's never been to a bar.

    It feels like in that kind of place, I don't know how to move my hands and feet.

    "Let's take a look and come out after buying something to drink."

    Although Lu Xi has never been to the bar, she has always been curious about the bar. She usually dare not go alone, but now she is accompanied by Wen Qingmo.

    In the end, under Lu Xi's words of "just go and have a look", Wen Qingmo walked to the door of the bar with her.

    There was a beautifully dressed Beta standing at the door. Seeing the two people coming, he immediately said with a smile: "There is a lottery event here today, as long as you spend, you can go there to draw a lottery. The special prize has not been drawn yet. Would you like to try it?" Try your luck?"

    Fortunately, today is not a weekend, and there are not too many people in the bar. There are still many booths inside that are empty, but the bar is full of people, and the bartender is holding a decanter under the colorful lights shake.

    Not far away is a dance floor, where young men and women are dancing to the rhythm of the loud music.

    It's no different from what she imagined...

    It is very suitable for energetic young people to dance disco.

    Once she dances, she seems to have two arms and two legs that no one knows anyone. Let's forget about it...

    After looking around, Lu Xi didn't have much interest. She and Wen Qingmo found a place to sit down together. , There was a QR code posted on the corner of the table, she took out her phone and scanned it.

    "Do you have something to drink?"

    Lu Xi raised his head and looked at Wen Qingmo.

    The bar was very noisy, Lu Xi spoke in his usual tone, Wen Qingmo who was sitting opposite her frowned, obviously didn't hear anything.

    Lu Xi rubbed against Wen Qingmo along the curved sofa, raised his voice, and asked again: "Do you want to drink?"

    Lu Xi was very close, and Wen Qingmo smelled the fragrance of her body in a trance, he glanced at Lu Xi's mobile phone screen symbolically, and shook his head: "I'm driving."

    "Oh, yes, yes, I forgot. "It was only then that Lu Xi remembered that Wen Qingmo was not allowed to drink and drive, and seeing that there seemed to be no non-alcoholic drinks here, she took back her phone and only ordered a drink for herself.     There was a lot of turnover in the bar, and since they sat down, there were people chatting and laughing next to them, even if Lu Xi looked down at his phone, he could feel that someone was frequently looking sideways in their direction.     Lu Xi couldn't help but glance at Wen Qingmo again.     Wen Qingmo was wearing his usual formal suit. In this bar full of casual clothes, Wen Qingmo looked like an office worker who had stumbled into it. Coupled with his handsome and expressionless face , very out of place.     "Then I'll go draw a prize, I'll be back soon, and then let's go."     Lu Xi looked at the successful payment displayed on the mobile phone page, got up and walked to the lottery place.     Wen Qingmo pursed her lips, suppressed the "come back soon" that almost blurted out, and continued to sit on the sofa.     "Are you here for the first time?"     Not long after Lu Xi left, a soft woman's voice sounded from behind, Wen Qingmo paused while holding the phone, turned around cautiously, and saw a female Omega approaching him from behind the sofa Sitting next to her very naturally.     The female Omega has light, light maroon big waves, red lips, and is wearing a tight skirt, which outlines a sexy body curve. Seeing Wen Qing silently looking at her, the female Omega smiled sweetly.     Wen Qingmo: "..."     He involuntarily glanced at the place where the lottery was drawn, but it was crowded with people and it was so dark that even the hem of Lu Xi's clothes could not be seen.     Wen Qingmo had to look away, did not answer, and turned a deaf ear to the female Omega's question.