Chapter 7

Chapter VII

    Of course, she couldn't really ask that.

    Lu Xi did not reply to the message from this person named Shen Yu for the time being. She first replied to Aunt Wen cautiously, then put away her mobile phone, and went to have lunch with Xia Weiwei.

    "I'm getting tired of the food in the cafeteria." Facing the delicious food in front of her, Xia Weiwei was not very interested.

    "I heard from them that a new cafeteria will be opened on the second floor of the third canteen. We can try it then."

    Xia Weiwei is tired of eating, but Lu Xike is not tired of eating. She just came here and wanted to see everything Take a bite, everything is delicious.

    Cooking people, cooking soul.

    "By the way, Weiwei," the two chatted for a while, and Lu Xi finally started to spy on the situation, "Shen Yu sent me another message today."

    Judging from this Shen Yu's tone, his relationship with the original owner seems to be A little subtle, not very intimate, but not unfamiliar.

    In the original book, the role of the female supporting role is to promote the plot. As for the female supporting role and who they know, it is impossible to write it down in detail. Therefore, even if Lu Xi wanted to recall who Shen Yu was, he would not be able to recall.

    Xia Weiwei didn't seem surprised at all: "He...he also sent me a message, did he invite you to his welcome banquet?"

    Lu Xi nodded.

    Xia Weiwei asked: "What did he tell you? He just asked you to go?"

    "Well..." Lu Xi hesitated, "He also asked me if I really broke up with Wen

    Qiuhan." Xia Weiwei laughed : "Maybe he thought his chance had come?"

    "Opportunity?" Lu Xi asked back.

    What Xia Weiwei said about this opportunity is self-evident.

    Originally, when Lu Xi saw the news sent by Shen Yu, it was indeed a bit tentative, but she didn't dare to think about it in that way.

    "Yeah, doesn't he like you?" Xia Weiwei blinked, "Don't tell me you don't know."

    Lu Xi laughed: "It doesn't matter if he likes you or not, anyway, I don't even think about dating at all. No... Sigh, but I really don't want to go."

    The original owner of Shen Yu knew this, but she didn't know him, and at least dozens of people would come to the reception banquet of a rich family, and she definitely didn't know any of them. of!

    The point is that she still has to pretend to know them.

    Thinking about this scenario makes one's scalp tingle.

    "No way," Xia Weiwei was a little surprised, "I think it's better to go. It's not a trivial matter for Shen Yu to return to China, and your Wen family has a good relationship with the Shen family."

    Lu Xi: "..."

    It seems that I have to went.

    "Forget it, I'll just say it casually," Lu Xi dragged his cheeks, "The main reason is that I don't want to go to crowded places recently." It

    's just social fear.

    Seeing Lu Xi's sullen expression, Xia Weiwei thought she was worried that she would be entangled by Shen Yu, so she grabbed her hand and comforted her, "It's okay, I'm going anyway, it's good that we stay together until then."