Chapter 55

Chapter 55 Extra Story 5 This is Wen Qingmo and her child.

Lu Xi was awakened by the noise beside her.

Since Wen Qingmo became pregnant, her sleep also became shallow, and she will wakeup at the slightest disturbance.

Lu Xi reflexively patted on the small lamp on the bedside table, the light clearly illuminated the cold sweat on Wen Qingmo's face, his lips were pale, and he tossed and turned impatiently, as if he want to bend down, but the high swollen abdomen hindered Wen Qingmo action.

"Cramp? " Lu Xi said, lifting the quilt skillfully, Wen Qingmo's calf convulsed crazily, she stretched out her hand to grap his heel, and stretch it backwards.

"Don't it hurts. " Wen Qingmo groan in pain, he struggle violently, but he was held back by Lu Xi again: "Wenwen, stretch for a while, and you'll be fine soon. "

Lu Xi was already familiar with how to relieve cramps, she rubbed Wen Qingmo's calf for awhile, and the cramps gradually calmed down.

"Does it still hurts? "

"Better."

Wen Qingmo's pajamas were soaked with sweat, he was panting heavily, his black hair was messy, and his face was not very good-looking, Lu Xi leaned over and put stickers on Wen Qingmo's lips, and turned up the pillow, letting Wen Qingmo half lean on the head of the bed, help him along the chest.

In the late pregnancy,  Wen Qingmo often wakes up in the middle of the night, sometimes it may be cramps, sometimes it's simply uncomfortable.

"I'll get you some hot water to wipe off your sweat."

Wen Qingmo nodded, Lu Xi got out of bed and walked out of the bedroom, and soon came back with a basin of hot water, with a towel on the edge of the basin.

Lu Xi was afraid that he would catch a cold, so he tightened the window tightly, then sat back on the bed and helped Wen Qingmo unbutton his clothes.

"How's the temperature? Is it cool?" Lu Xi soaked the towel in water and wrung it dry, and gently wiped Wen Qingmo's body covered with a thin layer of sweat.

"Exactly."

''I'm not hungry, I want to go out and get some air."

"Okay," Lu Xi agreed without hesitation, she smiled and brushed away Wen Qingmo's slightly damp hair, with a gentle tone, "Let's go for a walk after the sweat on your body disappears."

After the maternity leave, Wen's father suggested that Wen Qingmo go to a quiet place to raise the baby, but Wen Qingmo still didn't go after thinking about it.

He prefers to raise his baby in a familiar place, especially since Lu Xi's aura is everywhere here.

This reassures him.

Even if you are anxious occasionally, you can calm down quickly.

The private hospital for delivery has already been reserved, and Lu Xi and Wen Qingmo decided to stay there a few days before the due date.

During the prenatal period, the two of them lived very regularly. Lu Xi was responsible for cooking three meals a day. She didn't want Wen Qingmo to eat takeaway, so she learned countless ways of cooking in the past few months. Go out for a walk after dinner, and at night, the two of you watch a movie in the home theater and chat. On weekends, Wen Qingmo will also exercise properly under the guidance of professionals

Of course, it also includes that Wen Qingmo lost his temper from time to time, and Lu Xi went to coax him again.

Time flies, and the due date is coming soon.