Chapter 48

Chapter Forty-Eight?

    After the new year, Lu Xi and Wen Qingmo returned to the villa together.

    After a short leisure time, Lu Xi will start preparing for job hunting and papers.

    Graduation is coming soon, but after all, Lu Xi was already a social animal in her previous life, so she is not uncertain or confused about the future.

    Anyway, just walk again according to the original experience.

    "Do you need me to help you?"

    Wen Qingmo asked while eating.

    Lu Xi picked up an eggplant with chopsticks and stuffed it into his mouth: "...what?"

    "Can I help you find a job? Or, you come directly to Wen's..." Wen Qingmo looked at her.

    "Ah, no need." Lu Xi was not very surprised that Wen Qingmo had this proposal, but she still refused without thinking, "Brother, don't worry, I will find it myself."

    Maybe She refused too straightforwardly, Wen Qingmo was taken aback, a little embarrassed, Lu Xi also noticed his expression, hurriedly added a sentence, and said coquettishly: "Of course, if I can't find it, I have to ask my elder brother to help me."

    Although He said so, but Lu Xi had already made up his mind.

    After all, Lu Xi has no relatives in this world. Although the Wen family is rich, she has no blood relationship with them. Even the Wen family did not go through legal procedures to adopt her, and she was just a borrower.

    As for Wen Qingmo, although the two are already a couple and seem to be in a stable relationship at the moment, no one can say for sure what will happen in the future, if they get involved with the Wen family or something...

    In all fairness, Lu Xi feels that he may not be able to reach Wen Qingmo in this life. It's an achievement, but it doesn't mean that she wants to eat soft meals logically and rely on Wen Qingmo.

    On the contrary, she also wants to have the ability to be relied on.

    Lu Xi still decided to rely on himself.

    Whether it is the previous life or a new life.

    Wen Qingmo twitched the corners of her mouth, and said nothing more: "Then don't tire yourself out too much. You can ask me if you don't understand anything about job hunting. If you see a job you like, let me see it first. I'll give it to you." Check it out, okay?"

    "No problem," Lu Xiyong nodded, then paused, and looked at Wen Qingmo with a smile, "Brother, you really look like my parents."

    Wen Qingmo frowned with the tip of chopsticks in his mouth: "...Do you think I'm old?"

    Seeing Wen Qingmo's aggrieved expression, Lu Xi laughed out loud, kicked Wen Qingmo's calf under the dining table, and slid into his trousers all the way: " Brother, you're so cute."

    For some reason, she especially likes Wen Qingmo's behavior of finding something to do once in a while.

    Such a contrast made her feel itchy.

    "You haven't answered my question yet." Hearing that Lu Xi praised himself with cuteness again, Wen Qingmo was already immune, so he continued to ask relentlessly.

    Lu Xi had no choice but to be serious: "I'm not even thirty years old, how can I be considered older? And I like older than me, baby, you are now in the middle of your youth, handsome, in good health, and especially tough..."

I let the boss A become O [female A male O]On viuen les histories. Descobreix ara