Chapter 51

Chapter 51. Extra Story 1 "You don't like it, do you?"

    Wen Qingmo woke up earlier than usual.

    The sky outside the window was blue, and the birdsong continued.

    Lu Xi was still sleeping, his sleeping face was quiet and well-behaved, with half of his face buried in the quilt, he leaned over and wanted to kiss him, but he was afraid of waking Lu Xi up, so he finally gave up.

    Wen Qingmo got off the bed softly, put on her coat, and walked out of the bedroom.

    He felt a little uncomfortable in his stomach, with throbbing pains, but it was still within the tolerable range, Wen Qingmo raised his hand and rubbed it, put on an apron, and started to make breakfast.

    But it was because of a few extra glasses of wine at the dinner last night.

    Wen Qing thought about it, and skillfully took out two eggs.

    The oil was hot in the pot, Wen Qingmo knocked the egg on the edge of the pot, and as the egg white and yolk flowed into the non-stick pot, a faint fishy smell permeated, usually Wen Qingmo would not have any reaction to this smell, but neither did he today. Knowing what happened, his face turned pale immediately, he couldn't help retching, and his waist bowed accordingly.

    The oil in the pot crackled and exploded, Wen Qingmo blinked his eyes to let the physical tears that blurred his vision disappear, he picked up the spatula with one hand, and smoothed it hard on his chest with the other, only then did he feel a little bit of feeling.

    He really shouldn't have had those few glasses of wine.

    It’s not like he didn’t drink it before, and nothing happened the day after he drank it...

    His body functions will not decline at only thirty-two, right?

    Wen Qingmo quickly fried the eggs and heated up two more cups of milk. After a while, the bedroom door was pushed open, and Lu Xi came out rubbing his eyes.

    Seeing Wen Qingmo in the kitchen, Lu Xi walked over slowly, leaned in front of Wen Qingmo, closed his mouth and kissed him lightly: "Baby, what time is it, did you wake up so early today?"

    Good morning kiss task Reached, Lu Xi turned around and went to the bathroom to start brushing his teeth.

    It has been two years since Lu Xi graduated, and she hasn't cut her hair in the second year. Her light purple hair has grown a lot, and the tips of her hair fall below her shoulders. She is afraid that her hair will get wet, so she picks it up from the shelf He took out a rubber band and tied his hair into a ball.

    "I can't sleep a little bit," Wen Qingmo put the breakfast on the dining table, followed Lu Xi into the bathroom, the two stood in front of the mirror, he leaned over and hugged Lu Xi's back tightly, and buried his face in Lu Xi's shoulder On the floor, there was a nasal sound in her voice, "Xiaoxi...I don't feel well in my stomach."

    "What's going on?"

    Lu Xi spat out a mouthful of toothpaste: "Did you drink yesterday?"

    "Maybe... ..."

    Wen Qingmo replied in a low voice, wrapping her hands around Lu Xi's waist naturally.

    I don't know if it was his illusion, but after posting with Lu Xi for a few seconds, the discomfort in his stomach actually eased a lot.

    Lu Xi sighed, brushed his teeth faster, turned around and gently pushed Wen Qingmo away, and scratched the tip of his nose again: "Don't drink so much in the future! You are not a particularly good drinker... you are still very Are you uncomfortable? Do you want me to rub it for you?"