Chapter 53

Chapter 53 Extra story three You still eat this unreasonable vinegar

"Pregnant" Father Wen uttered two words slowly, as if he was thinking?"

Asking for something, he glanced down, "It's been a few weeks since I found out

"The doctor said six weeks."

Wen Qingmo put his hands on his abdomen. Ever since he was found out to be pregnant, he has always done this subconsciously.

"Since you are pregnant, don't always be busy with work every day, but also pay attention to your body." Mother Wen patted his knee and said earnestly, "You see you always work overtime. You can't do this after you are pregnant."

Lu Xi came over with the washed fruit, put it on the coffee table, and sat down beside Wen Qingmo: "Don't worry, auntie, I will take good care of elder brother."

After Wen's father knew about the two of them, he told Wen's mother soon. Although Wen's mother was surprised by this, after a few days of delay, she accepted the fact that her eldest son and adopted daughter had become o mega together, and even As a traditionally thoughtful female Omega, she quickly began spawning.

Wen Qingmo told them the news last night, and Wen's father and mother came to visit this morning.

"Then it will be hard for Xiaoxi, we can take care of it even in normal times, but in the end we still have to rely on you." Mother Wen said, "Actually, you are still a child."

Lu Xi glanced at Wen Qingmo with a smile: "I am indeed young, but my elder brother is not young, and it will not be easy to recover after a few years

body.

Wen Qingmo snorted coldly: "You think I'm old again, don't you?

"Haha how is that possible?"

Seeing Wen Qingmo's childish side, Father Wen's eyes flashed a hint of surprise, but he still didn't show it at all, he changed the subject and asked, "Do you want me to book you a place to cultivate yourself."

"It's a bit early now, let's wait until the month is older."

Father Wen nodded: "Then I'll show you first, I'm retired anyway, I have plenty of time."

Mother Wen interjected: "Others will be able to tell at a glance when the month is old, and then we can't hide the fact that you are an omega."

Wen Qingmo never concealed his relationship with Lu Xi. Although the wedding was held relatively low-key when the two got married, they went out for a trip after the wedding, but few people did not know about their business relationship or relationship with the Wen family. their marriage.

As for the identity of Wen Qingmo's omega, it has never been revealed. Those who know are limited to Wen's family, and outsiders thought it was the union of two alphas.

"Then you don't need to hide it anymore, you will know when you know it." Wen Qingmo folded his hands, thinking that the reason why he didn't reveal his secondary differentiation into an omega was because he was afraid that inheriting such an identity as Wen's would cause some people's dissatisfaction , simply kept it a secret, now that his career is stable, and Wen's is well managed by him

Furthermore, his physical condition is here, and after a long time, everyone will know.

In the first trimester, Wen Qingmo had no other adverse reactions except for nausea and vomiting in the morning, and Luxi was more clingy than before. He still worked as usual, serious and rigorous, and even went to a wedding banquet on weekends.

"Who is getting married?" When Lu Xi heard the news, he was

apply lipstick.

"See for yourself.