Chapter 4

Chapter Four

    Lu Xi got into the car, and Chen Zhao drove towards the school gate.

    "Is it cold in the car? Does Ms. Lu need me to turn up the temperature?" Chen Zhao asked.

    "No need," Lu Xi is very nervous now, how can she care about such a trivial matter as temperature, she tentatively asked: "Wen... What can you do with me?"

    Chen Zhao smiled: "Mr. Wen Didn't tell me."

    "Didn't say anything?"

    "Didn't say anything, just say... let me take you over."

    Lu Xi could only insinuate: "How is the mood, big brother?"

    "Mood?" Chen Zhao Recalling the tone of Mr. Wen when he said this, although Mr. Wen has always been indifferent, Chen Zhao has been with him for so many years, and he still has the ability to read words and deeds, "Uh... it shouldn't be very good .”

    Lu Xisheng closed his eyes helplessly.

    she's done.

    So Wen Qingmo didn't look for her these days, is he thinking about how to deal with her?

    Seeing that Lu Xi didn't reply, Chen Zhao said with relief, "Miss Lu, don't worry, Mr. Wen is not necessarily because you are in a bad mood. He is busy with work, and he is often bothered by work."

    That's because you don't know what happened!

    Lu Xi sighed, still looking depressed: "Thank you for your good words."

    Chen Zhao:?

    Why does Miss Lu look like she is about to go to the execution ground?

    It's good that Wen is always strict, but it's not that scary, right?

    The destination is not close to the school. After driving for more than 20 minutes, Lu Xi looked at the scenery outside the window and saw that there were fewer and fewer pedestrians on the road. He couldn't help asking, "Where are you going?"

    "Golden Lake In the villa area, Mr. Wen has a private house here."

    If there is a private house, then there must be a main house.

    Really worthy of being a rich man.

    Looking at the faintly visible gate of the villa area, Lu Xi felt emotional in his heart.

    After making several rounds and turns, Chen Zhao finally stopped in front of a villa. Chen Zhao got out of the car first, and then opened the door for Lu Xi.

    "Thank you."

    Lu Xi got out of the car and looked at the beautifully decorated villa in front of her. At this point, her heart that had been anxious in the car became strangely calm. Lu Xi walked in after Chen Zhao, and saw several women dressed as servants standing in the hall.

    Chen Zhao stretched out his hand and made a gesture of invitation: "They will take you to Mr. Wen's study, and I will wait for you outside."

    It's just to meet someone. Is the process so complicated?

    Lu Xi slandered, nodded at Chen Zhao with a smile, and followed the lead of several maids to the second floor.

    The whole villa was deserted and silent, with almost no vitality. The maid, who could not make any sound when she walked, led her to a room: "Mr. Wen is here."

    After finishing speaking, the maid bowed and nodded. He left without looking back.

    Seeing the figure of the maid disappear from the corner of the stairs, Lu Xicai summoned up his courage, raised his hand and knocked on the door lightly three times.