Chapter 23

Chapter 23 · ?

    Lu Xi got up from the bed and struggled to get dressed.

    She blinked her sleepy and dry eyes vigorously, and yawned, trying to squeeze out some tears so that her eyes would not be so uncomfortable.

    Did not sleep well.

    Lu Xi stared blankly at the pattern on the bed sheet, with a tuft of idiosyncratic hair on his head.

    It's not that she's in bed, it's just that her hand is injured, it's okay if she doesn't use any strength, once she exerts a little force on her right hand, the pain will wake her up instantly, and Lu Xi has to keep the same movement all night, but after falling asleep, she is very dishonest and still I often toss and turn, so I will press my hand again and wake up from sleep again.

    After sitting on the bed with his mind free for a while, Lu Xi slowly got off the bed and walked out of the room.

    It was quiet outside the room, and there was no one there. The curtains in the living room were not drawn, and the sunlight fell on the floor through the window lattice. Lu Xi squinted his eyes and saw the fine dust floating in the air.

    She stayed idly in the living room for a while, and finally couldn't help but tiptoe to Wen Qingmo's bedroom door.

    It was so quiet in the villa, so quiet that Lu Xi suspected that Wen Qingmo had left instead of not getting up.

    She hesitated for a while, raised her hand, and knocked lightly on the door three times.

    No one answered.

    Lu Xi knocked again a few times.

    Still nothing.

    ...Wen Qingmo won't really leave.

    Thinking of this, Lu Xi pushed down the doorknob, pushed the door open and entered.

    The quilt was slightly bulging, and Wen Qingmo lay flat on the bed, still in a deep sleep.

    Lu Xi breathed a sigh of relief.

    Last night, Wen Qingmo held her hand and asked her to stay while half asleep and half awake, and she naturally followed suit.

    It's just that she was absolutely embarrassed to take the initiative to sleep in the same bed with Wen Qingmo. Although she really wanted to, Lu Xi considered herself an upright person, so after covering Wen Qingmo with the quilt, Lu Xi went out and found a random room fell asleep.

    Lu Xi walked slowly to the bed, looked down at Wen Qingmo's sleeping face.

    Wen Qingmo was unaware of her arrival, his breath was steady and long, the white quilt also rose and fell with his breath, a few messy black hair scattered in front of his smooth and full forehead, Wen Qingmo's face was calm, even revealing Look a little cute.

    Lu Xi pondered, it seemed that he should wake him up now.

    Then let him send himself to school.

    Just as Lu Xi bent down, approached Wen Qingmo, and was about to reach out to pat him on the shoulder, Wen Qingmo's eyelids trembled a few times, and then opened his eyes without warning.

    Lu Xi froze in place all of a sudden, holding his breath.

    Wen Qingmo's dark eyes were still somewhat confused after waking up, he blinked a few times, his eyes gradually focused, his consciousness became clearer, and then he realized that Lu Xi in front of him was close at hand, Wen Qingmo's eyes were instantly filled with Astonished, she instinctively wanted to sit up.