Chapter 43

Chapter Forty-Three · ?

    The lights in the room are bright and make everything invisible.

    "...Don't be like this..."

    Wen Qingmo's voice was fragmented, a tear dripped down the corner of his eye, his eyes were out of focus, and seemed to be broken at the touch of a finger.

    Tears were gently wiped away with a pale finger.

    "Brother, don't cry."

    Lu Xi comforted.

    "Xiaoxi, I don't..." Wen Qingmo's tears couldn't stop pouring out, he shook his head indiscriminately, and didn't know what he was talking about.

    "Say no now, do you think I will agree to you?"

    Lu Xi looked directly at Wen Qingmo, and smiled, but in his tone there was a coldness and strength that was completely opposite to her usual image.     " —Don't

    even think about it."

    ... On the     surface of the hot spring pool, hot air continued to rise.     The spring water swayed, reflecting the tiny stars in the sky. Wen Qingmo lay on the edge of the pool, buried his face in his arms, his broad back undulating slowly, his shoulders and arms were exposed outside the hot spring, and there were still spots of stars on them drops of water.     Under the crook of his arms, the blush on Wen Qingmo's fair face never dissipated.     He's never been so out of control.     From childhood to adulthood, he is used to being in control, taking control of the overall situation, and has never been passive.     The time with Lu Xi in Rushan Manor, Wen Qingmo didn't feel that he had lost his composure, let alone being framed that time, which was not a good memory.     But this time is completely different.

    Recalling the scenes of her crying and crying, the feeling as if thousands of ants were gnawing on the bones came back again, Wen Qingmo couldn't help clenching her teeth, and punched the ground shamefully, and then His ears were even more red because of his childish behavior, and he even rubbed his hair irritably.

    With a click, the glass door was pulled open, and the sound of footsteps came.

    Wen Qingmo didn't move immediately, but tightened her fingers secretly.

    The sound of footsteps stopped beside him, the hot spring water suddenly shook violently a few times, and Lu Xi, who had tidied up the room, also sat in, next to him.

    Wen Qingmo still didn't move.

    He didn't know what to say.

    He didn't know how to face Lu Xi.

    His strange looks... let Lu Xi see them all.

    "Brother," Lu Xi saw that Wen Qingmo had been tilting his head, and opened his mouth with a smile and concern in his voice, "Are you okay, is there any discomfort?" As

    she said, she reached out to hug Wen Qingmo.

    "I——" Wen Qingmo immediately straightened his body as if he had been electrocuted. He met Lu Xi's eyes in a panic, and quickly moved away, but he was not willing to leave Lu Xi's embrace, "I'm fine..."

    Lu Xi held tight Leaning against him, she raised her hand and pressed on the back of Wen Qingmo's neck, where there were many teeth marks - all from her bite: "Are you sure?"

    "I'm sure," Wen Qingmo took a deep breath to calm himself down, " If I'm not feeling well...I, I'll let you know."

    Not so much what's uncomfortable.