Chapter 35

Chapter Thirty-Five · ?

    Lu Xi didn't touch Wen Qingmo's phone, and she never took her eyes off the messages. She didn't stand up until the screen went dark again.

    What Song Xuan meant... the effect of the temporary mark is almost gone?

    Lu Xi remembered that when Wen Qingmo called him to sign the contract at the beginning, Wen Qingmo also said that when his pheromones stabilized, he would no longer need to mark him.

    Lu Xi remembered that at that time, she still wanted to ask how long it would take to stabilize, but Wen Qingmo kept her face cold at that time, so she didn't have the nerve to say it.

    A few months are not short, but in retrospect, it seems to be fleeting.

    Even Lu Xi didn't know what he was thinking, instead of giving the phone to Wen Qingmo who was in the bedroom, he went back to the kitchen.

    The only connection between her and Wen Qingmo is the temporary mark.

    Without the temporary mark, if she moved out of the villa, it would be tantamount to cutting off all the intersections of Wen Qingmo.

    Is there any reason for them to meet again later?

    Judging from the few messages sent by Song Xuan, Wen Qingmo should have known about this matter, and had made an appointment to go to the hospital today, but missed the appointment.

    Why didn't Wen Qingmo tell her?

    ...

    Lu Xi's thoughts were confused, and he repeated the action of chopping vegetables unconsciously.

    Borscht is her specialty, and Lu Xi can cook it almost by muscle memory.

    The fragrance was overflowing, and Lu Xi was going to the bedroom to call Wen Qingmo, when footsteps came from behind, Wen Qingmo walked out slowly wearing a coat.

    His complexion looked a little better than before, but his hair was still a little messy, and he looked much thinner than usual. Wen Qingmo took a look at Lu Xi, pulled the seat by the dining table, and sat down: "The meal is ready?"

    "...Why did you come out? I was going to ask you if you want to eat in the bedroom?" Lu Xi said.

    Wen Qingmo shook his head: "I don't have this habit."

    After speaking, he raised his head, looked around, and locked his eyes on the sofa: "Help me get the phone here."

    Lu Xi's heart tightened, and suddenly he felt She didn't say anything about the nervousness about the exam results, she just walked to the sofa and picked up Wen Qingmo's mobile phone, and handed it to him. Pay attention to the movement behind you.

    After a while, only a slight bump was heard, and Wen Qingmo put the phone on the dining table.

    It seems that he has read those few messages from Song Xuan.

    Lu Xi held his breath, waiting for Wen Qingmo to tell her the truth.

    One second, two seconds, three seconds...

    the silence behind him was as usual.

    Lu Xi held the rice bowl and turned around for no reason. Wen Qingmo, who had lowered his head, noticed her gaze and looked back.

    Wen Qingmo: "..."

    Lu Xi: "..."

    "What's wrong?" Wen Qingmo felt a little guilty after being stared at by Lu Xi, he couldn't help frowning and asked.