Chapter 32

Chapter Thirty-Two · ?

    "Then have you found a good house? When will you move out?" Wen Qingmo asked again.

    "Hmm... I wanted to move to my parents' old house, but it's too far away, so it's inconvenient." Lu Xi lowered his head, looked at the business card that was pushed over, clicked on add friend, and passed quickly , "I heard that some teachers rent out the staff dormitory, so I asked a classmate who lives in the staff dormitory..."

    Wen Qingmo caught a glimpse of Lu Xi chatting with the friend he just added, so he stopped asking. Turned to start the car.

    Ten minutes later, he drove to the school gate, when Lu Xi finally put down his phone, and let out a long sigh from the inside out: "It's over."

    "What's wrong?"

    Wen Qingmo asked, pulling on the handbrake.

    "He told me that the teacher will continue to rent out the house, but his lease will not end until the end of this month." Lu Xi knit his forehead with the heel of his hand depressedly, "...I still live in a dormitory." How many weeks."

    Wen Qingmo couldn't help frowning: "What's wrong with your roommate, you..." He pursed his lips and looked away, "Tell me, maybe I can help you."     "It's just that I don't sleep in the middle of the night and make noise in the public area. It's not very useful to call the dormitory supervisor or call the police. After I leave... I can't beat three by myself."     Lu Xi said, unfastening his seat belt: "Anyway, that's it, I really don't have time to spend with them... Brother, I'm leaving first, good night."     After speaking, Lu Xi opened the door and got out of the car.     After Lu Xi got out of the car, Wen Qingmo didn't leave immediately. He sat in the driver's seat, watching the girl's back gradually melt into the night. After hesitating for a while, he finally couldn't help but lower the window and shouted: "Lu Xi!"     Lu Xi paused and turned around.     Under the street lights, Wen Qingmo rested his elbows on the edge of the car window, the light was thinly reflected by the frame of the mirror, seeing Lu Xi turning around, he called her name again.     Lu Xi just trotted back and asked in confusion, "What's wrong?"

    She saw a blush creeping up to Wen Qingmo's ears, the man didn't look up at her, and he didn't know where his eyes were focused, he spoke calmly, but spoke very fast: "If you don't mind, you can stay at my house first. "

    ...What?" Wen Qingmo spoke so fast that Lu Xi didn't hear clearly, but instinct told her that the other party seemed to have said something very serious.

    Wen Qing moved his throat silently, and squeezed out an imperceptible cough. It made him feel uncomfortable to invite him at first, but now he said it a second time, which made his ears feverish: "I said, if you don't mind, You can stay at my house first."

    Lu Xi: "!!"

    Just tonight, Wen Qingmo's words are really amazing.

    First, he talked to her in a tone that seemed to be coquettish, then invited her to dance, and finally asked if she wanted to live in his house first.

    Man, what other surprises do you have that I don't know!

    "If you haven't heard it clearly, I won't ask it a third time."

    Seeing Lu Xi's dumbfounded expression for a long time, Wen Qingmo knocked on the steering wheel pretending to be impatient, but her heart was beating extremely fast.

    "Ah... I, I heard clearly," Lu Xi was afraid that Wen Qingmo would step on the accelerator and leave in the next second, Lu Xi stumbled and said hastily, "But I live there, won't it be... inconvenient for you?" It's