Chapter 33

Chapter Thirty-Three · ?

    "You are renting a house by yourself, so be careful." At the

    dining table, looking at Lu Xi who kept cooking, Wen Qingmo couldn't help but uttered the advice.

    Lu Xi wiped his mouth with a smile: "No problem, the school must be safer than the outside."

    Wen Qingmo nodded: "You must read the rental contract carefully, and you must ask the landlord about things that are not listed but you have concerns. Remember to check the furniture before you move in, and if you find something wrong, don’t just settle for it.”

    “I know, it’s not the first time for me—”

    Halfway through the speech, Lu Xi came to his senses and hurriedly braked.

    So dangerous, so dangerous, she almost told her experience of renting a house in her previous life.

    After graduating, she stayed in the city where the university was located. In order to be closer to the company, Lu Xi also searched for a lot of houses, and fell into a lot of pitfalls. At the beginning, she would foolishly believe that the house was very popular. No more, and later turned into a ruthless house-picking machine.

    "What?"

    "It's nothing, nothing," Lu Xi shook his head like a rattle, "I just want to say——I'm not a child anymore, and I understand these things."

    "..." Wen Qingmo looked at it with a slightly complicated look. After a while, she sighed inaudibly, "Don't be in a hurry to sign the contract, you don't have experience, maybe... I can help you see it."

    Wen Qingmo picked up the water glass and took a sip of water, her eyelashes drooping naturally , Staggering Lu Xi's gaze.

    "Thank you, big brother, you are very kind," Lu Xi sent out a good person card very naturally, "But you will be on a business trip tomorrow, so you probably don't have time to help me read the contract in the next few days.

    " There are still."

    Wen Qingmo said firmly.

    ...

    After finishing the meal, Lu Xi went back to the second floor, entered his room, and sat down at the desk.

    A message popped up on the mobile phone, which was sent to her by the teacher who was the owner of the faculty dormitory: Would you like to come and see the house in a few days?

    Lu Xihui: Isn’t there someone living there now

    ? I have already told him in advance, and his lease term is coming soon, he will not renew the lease, and his things are almost packed, it’s okay, after you set a time

    and chatted with him for a while, Lu Xi decided to go to see the house this Saturday .

    At 10:30, Lu Xi thought that there would be the first class early in the morning - now that he was not at school, and Xia Weiwei, a thoughtful little alarm clock, would call her when he got up late - he quickly rolled into bed .

    ...

    Sleeping until midnight, Lu Xi struggled to wake up in a dream of looking for the toilet everywhere.

    She was so sleepy that she couldn't keep her eyes open, so she immediately turned over and got out of bed, stepped on her feet for a long time, finally stepped into her slippers, and ran towards the bathroom.

    The corridor was pitch black, Lu Xi patted on the light, the dazzling light dazzled her eyes for an instant, Lu Xi frowned, raised her hand to cover half of her face, and continued walking along the wall relying on her memory.