Chapter 27

Chapter 27 · ?

    "Tell me."

    Wen Qingmo was a little surprised.

    This was the first time that Lu Xi had asked him for anything.

    "I don't want to continue pretending to be an Omega anymore," Lu Xi said slowly, staring at Wen Qingmo's face, as if he was thinking about something, "If it is said that I have secondary differentiation into an Alpha, is this feasible?"

    "You ..." Unexpectedly, what Lu Xi was going to     talk

    about was this, Wen Qingmo looked surprised: "Why don't you suddenly want to pretend?"

I just pretended to be an Omega, and later fell in love with Wen Qiuhan, so I just kept pretending like this," Lu Xi explained the reason for the original owner's disguise, "But now, these problems that once troubled me no longer exist, and I also There is no need to live in the fantasy of being an Omega all the time."

    Mainly, paper cannot contain fire, and Lu Xi is quite afraid that her Alpha identity will be accidentally exposed one day.

    If she is exposed at school, wouldn't she become a pervert who everyone knows has sneaked into the Omega dormitory! ?

    Maybe you have to suffer from blind eyes every day.

    They were also hung on the wall of the tree hole.

    She doesn't have such a strong heart as the original owner, Lu Xi would worry about losing his horse from time to time, and then fantasize about the consequences of losing the horse.

    So she had to find a suitable reason to make her becoming an Alpha a logical one without any problems.

    Anyway, this matter cannot be pretended for a lifetime, it is better to solve it as soon as possible.

    Wen Qingmo frowned: "Have you been ridiculed?"

    Lu Xi: "..."

    Although Wen Qingmo missed the point, Lu Xi felt inexplicably moved. This incident did not really happen to her, but Wen Qingmo's concern for her did. is real.

    Lu Xi smiled: "This...was a long time ago."

    Wen Qingmo still frowned and looked at her for a while, sighed, and said, "Who else knows about you being an Alpha, except me?"

    " Sister Yue knows."

    "Jiang Yue?"

    "Yes."

    "When you were in school, how did you go for the physical examination and sex check? Did you bribe the doctor for the physical examination?"

    Lu Xi didn't speak, and Wen Qingmo took her as acquiescing , he walked back a few steps and sat on the side of the road, and Lu Xi also sat beside Wen Qingmo.

    "The fake secondary differentiation you said is indeed feasible, but it is more troublesome to operate..."

    Lu Xi's heart slowly hangs.     Wen Qingmo

    paused for a while, and then said: "But I will help you, don't worry, the contract says, in exchange for a temporary mark, as long as your request is within my ability, I can satisfy it."

Added the latter sentence.

    "Great," Lu Xi breathed a sigh of relief, "Thank you, brother!"

    She knew that Wen Qingmo would definitely help her.