Chaper 12: The Hungarian Horntail

Athena, looking a bit mischievous, walk with Neville, who has his nose buried in a book.

Neville: Ama-zing...
Athena: [Struggling to speak] What's so amazing? [Neville shows her his book] Magical Water Plants of the Mediterranean?

Minnie stares at Athena who just smirks. "Why do you sound like an idiot" Evan asked, Bellatrix whacked him and glared "watch your mouth Rosier" "bambi, what have you done?" James asked looking at his daughter with pleading eyes. Athena just smirks making the marauders generation all roll their eyes, that smirk will be the death of them. It's just like her fathers.

Neville: Moody gave it to me. You know, that day we had tea

Athena nods. Then laughter is heard from the other side of the garden. Athena turns, sees Theo and Hermione walking with a bored-looking Ron and Blaise. Theo notices Athena and dramatically runs over

Theo: [Running up to Athena, arms stretched out wide] ATHENA!!!!!!
Athena: [Wrapping her arms around the boy] THEO!!!

Blaise is shown shoving Theo away.

Blaise: Move bitch, ATHENA!!!!!
Athena: BlAISE!!!

Hermione and Ron walk over to the trio. Neville waves at them.

Hermione: We've been looking for you
Athena: [Still struggling to talk] You've found me, spending some time with my brother

They look over to Neville who's got his head buried in his book still, ignoring everything around him. Hermione turns and narrows her eyes at Athena, whilst Ron, Theo and Blaise try not to laugh.

Hermione: What have you done? [Athena shrugs] Athena lily Potter!

"Ooo she used your whole name!" Theo said, snapping his fingers. People chuckled at the boy.

Athena: The question is...what haven't I done [she tilts her head slightly and smiles innocently]

"Oh no she didn't" exclaimed Blaise, Mia and Monty sighed deeply, silently wishing Lily luck.

Hermione: I'll find out one way or another
Athena: I know
Ron: Oh Athena by the way, Hagrids looking for you
Athena: What? Why?
Hermione: We don't know
Blaise: [Shrugging] Well there's only one way to find out

The camera soars over the forbidden forest, dropping into the trees.

Athena (O.S.): Where exactly is it you're taking us, Hagrid?
Hagrid (O.S.): Wouldn' be righ' if I tol' yeh tha', now would it, Athena. Migh' find yeh sneakin' out here on yer own one night

"Like she doesn't do it anyways" Draco commented "I don't" pouted Athena, the whole future generation snorted making Athena frown. Everyone watches in amusement at the future gen.

Camera finds Athena, Ron, Hermione, Theo and Blaise trailing Hagrids broad back through the eerie darkness. Theo glances about queasily. Just then, up ahead, mens shouts come clear, followed by an ear-splitting roar. Hagrid glances back, grinning and gestures the kids forwards. A clearing comes into view, where gangs of wizards surround four giant slatted cages. Inside each cage, something huge rages violently. Athena and Hermione squint.

Athena: Holy shit!
Hermione: Hagrid, are those what I think –– [Hagrid nods excitedly]
Athena: [Still in shock] the first task is... dragons!

The hall sits there not knowing how to act until "YOU MADE MY GRANDDAUGHTER BATTLE A FUCKING DRAGON" shouts Mia "ARE YOU EXTREMELY DENSE IN THE HEAD!" She continues glaring at Dumbledore "Honestly how could you even consider this" tutted Narcissa.

Hagrid: Thrillin' isn't it! Don't envy the champion who draws the Horntail, though. Back ends more dangerous than the front ––

"A FUCKING HORNTAIL" exclaimed Monty. Shouts and threats were thrown at Dumbledore who shrank in his seat.

On cue, the Horntail blasts a rope of fire straight across the clearing, directly at the group. As they all bail to opposite sides, the regal pine between them turns to ash.

Theo: [Looking at Athena] You are definitely going to get that dragon
Athena: [Sighing] I know Theo...I know

————————————————————————————————————————————
A/N:
Hello my loves!
How was this chapter? It was a bit short
Theo and Blaise are the friends I need in my life!!
Have a good day/night
Make sure you stay hydrated and take your medication otherwise Theo and Blaise will curse you🤍
I love you!

⚡️Mischief Managed⚡️