Chapter 28: Not really going home

The outdoor train station. Students are walking around, getting in the train. Fred and Athena are seen walking together.

Athena: I can't believe we have a detention first day back at school next year
Fred: [chuckling] well hopefully Minnie forgets about it by then
Athena: I don't think she will Freddie

Fred stopped walking and stared at Athena. Athena noticed he wasn't beside her so she turned around and saw him starring at her.

Athena: [confused] what's wrong? Why did you stop walking?
Fred: what did you just call me
Athena: Freddie? I'm sorry do you not like it? I just thought I'd give you a nickname [Fred started smiling at her rambling]
Fred: [taking ahold of Athena's hands] I love it [he smiles at her] I best get going before George and Lee order a search party for me
Athena: Okay Freddie [she kissed his cheek and walked off trying to catch up with Hermione and Ron. Fred stood there with his hand on his cheek and a goofy smile making his way into his face]

"NO BOYS" "YOU ARE TOO YOUNG" "STAY AWAY FROM MY GODDAUGHTER" if think you know who shouted that. "I can't wait til they find out you two are dating" whispered Hermione but a certain werewolf overheard and glared at Fred.

Hagrid: Come on now, hurry up. You'll be late. Train's leaving. Go on. Go on. Come on. Hurry up.

Athena hands Hedwig to a train man, and walks to an open door of the train with Hermione. Hermione waves to Hagrid, who waves back. Hermione gets in the train.

Hermione: Come on, Athena.
Athena: One minute. [She walks over to Hagrid]
Hagrid: Thought you were leaving without saying good-bye, didja? [Hagrid takes a red album out of his coat pocket and hands it to Athena.] This is for you.

Athena opens the album and sees a picture, moving, of her as a baby with her parents. They are all smiling and waving. Athena smiles.

Everyone smiles at the picture of the happy family. James and Lily thank Hagrid.

Athena: Thanks, Hagrid. [Shakes Hagrid's hand, then hugs him tightly.]
Hagrid: Oh. Go on...on with you. [Athena lets go] Oh, listen, Athena, if that dolt of a cousin of yours, Dudley, gives you any grief, you could always, um, threaten him with a nice pair of ears to go with that tail of his.

Everyone laughs at Hagrid.

Athena: But Hagrid, we're not allowed to do magic away from Hogwarts. You know that.
Hagrid: I do. But your cousin don't, do he? Eh? [chuckle] Off you go.

Minnie and the teachers roll their eyes at Hagrid fondly.

Athena walks away, back to the train door where Hermione and Ron are waiting.

Hermione: Feels strange to be going home, doesn't it?
Athena: I'm not going home. Not really.

The train whistles and they climb aboard. As the train starts to leave and the camera pans up over the whole scene, Athena waves out the window to Hagrid, who waves back and then waves more to other students as the camera pans far back. Then the screen goes black.

——————————————————————————————————————

A/N:
Hello my loves!
What's are we thinking about this chapter?
So the first movie is over 🙁 but it's okay we still have 7 movies left!!!
Fred and Athena🥺
Have a great day/night
Make sure you stay hydrated and take your medication otherwise Hagrid will give your pig ears and a tail🤍
I love you!

⚡️Mischief Managed⚡️