Chapter 2: Letters from No One

Back at the Dursleys' Petunia walks in with a bundled up Dudley.

Petunia: [assuring a distressed Dudley] it's all right, sweetheart, it's all right.

They walk in the living room. Athena and Vernon enter. Vernon slams the door and shoves Athena against a wall, taking her hair.

Shouts and protests were all that was heard in the great hall. Many were angry but not as fuming at the marauders, the Potters, Lily and her friends and the future generation. "Let her go!" "You're hurting her!" "Athena is just a child!" "Unhand her!" "how would you like it if we done that to you!"

Athena: Ow!
Vernon: What happened?!
Athena: I swear I don't know [Vernon snarls] One, minute, the glass was there and then it was gone! It was like magic!

Vernon scoffs at this, shoves Athena in the cupboard under the stairs and slams the door.

Vernon: There's no such thing as magic! [he blackens out the vent on the door, an owl flies into view and lands itself on a TV aerial on one of the houses' roof]

"Then what the fuck are we bitch!" Shouts Frank Longbottom

(Extended version)

The camera slowly pans up to reveal Dudley in his smartest school uniform, posing and smiling grandly.

Petunia: Awww. Smile. [she takes a photograph of him. She gasps in joy] Vernon, just look at him. I can't believe it. In just a week you'll be off to Smeltings.
Vernon: Caveat Smeltona. Proudest moment of my life.
Athena: Will I have to wear that, too? [they draw their attention to Athena]
Petunia: What, you? Go to Smeltings? [Athena nods questionably]
Vernon: Ha! [they all laugh in amusement]

"Did I miss the joke or something?" Questioned Neville, "yeah what's so funny he asked a reasonable question you bitch looking giraffe" Draco rolled his eyes. "Petunia does look like a giraffe" laughed Ron "Good one Draco" laughed Neville, Draco too started laughing with them. The marauder generation looked incredibly confused to see a Malfoy, Weasley and Longbottom all agreeing and laughing together.

Petunia: Oh, don't be so stupid, you're going to the state school where you belong. [Goes to the kitchen and fishes out a grey shirt in a boiler] and this is what you're gonna be wearing when I've finished dyeing it.
Athena: [scrunching her nose] But that's Dudley's old uniform. It'll fit me like bits of old elephant skin.
Petunia: it'll fit you well enough. Go get the post. [Athena then heads to the hallway] Go!

"Omg she's going shut up!" Said an annoyed Andromeda "yeah she goin'" giggled a little Nymphadora, her hair changing yellow. Many smiled in amusement at the young girl. Narcissa and Bellatrix stared longingly at their niece.

(Normal version)

Athena leaves the living room area, walking into the hallway and picks up some letters, one of which had her name on it with her address of where she slept.

Many glared at the teachers ready to protest towards them but Professor Minnie Moo quickly intervened, "they are self writing quills, it appears that we must look over all letters" giving a glance towards the headmaster whom of which wouldn't look at her.

Uncle Vernon and Dudley sit at the table while Aunt Petunia is busy fixing breakfast. Athena walks in with the mail and hands it to Uncle Vernon, never taking her eye off of her own letter, she then walks to her seat ready to open it.

Vernon: [after reading a postcard] Oh, Marge is ill! Ate a funny whelk. [Dudley suddenly notices Athena's letter and runs to grab it from her and give it to his father.]