Chapter 9: Ron, Hermione and robes

Later on, the Hogwarts Express is travelling through the countryside. Athena is in sitting alone in a train compartment, and Ron appears in the doorway.

Ron: Excuse me, do you mind? Everywhere else is full.
Athena: No, not at all.
Ron: [sits across from Athena] I'm Ron, by the way. Ron Weasley.
Athena: I'm Athena. Athena Potter. [Ron goes agape.]

"Bond. James bond" Sirius and James fall of their seats laughing whilst Remus just looks at them annoyed.

Ron: So-so it's true? I mean, do you really have the...the...
Athena: The what?
Ron: [whispers] Scar...?

"Ron you can't ask that" Molly said shaking her head "it's okay Mrs Weasley!" "Call me Molly Athena"

Athena: Oh [lifts up her hair bangs to reveal it]
Ron: Wicked.

"Did that happen a lot?" Asked Remus "Yes it did uncle Moony" Remus smiled at the name, Fred and George looked at each other wondering where they heard that name before.

A trolley comes by the compartment, full of sweets.

Woman: Anything off the trolley, dears?
Ron: [Holds up his mushed sandwiches] No, thanks, I'm all set. [smacks lips.]
Athena: We'll take the lot! [pulls out coins]
Ron: Whoa!

"Did you even think that other people may have wanted sweets?" Scolded Hermione, Athena and Ron just shrugged their shoulders "we are apart of a magical world surely the trolley would magically make more sweets appear"

A bit later, Athena and Ron are not sitting together eating bundles of sweets. Ron's rat, Scabbers, is perched on Ron's knee, a box over his head.

The future generation glare at the rat, making many confused.

Athena: Bertie Bott's Every Flavour Beans?
Ron: They mean every flavour! There's chocolate and peppermint, and there's also spinach, liver and tripe. George sweared he got a bogey-flavoured one once!

"How do you know what it taste like George" teased Ginny wiggling her eyebrows "I-I... FRED DARED ME" "ewwwww" many students and Adults scrunched their noses up Fred just sat there giggling to himself. Athena looked over at him, she loved his little giggle. "Filthy blood traitors" "Shut up Walburga" Orion snapped. Regulus and Sirius looked at their father, shocked. They turned to look at each other, Regulus quickly looked away causing Sirius to pout.

Athena quickly takes the bean she was chewing out of her mouth.

Many chuckled at that.

Athena: [picks up a blue and gold package] These aren't real chocolate frogs, are they?
Ron: It's just a spell. Besides, it's the cards you want. Each pack's got a famous witch or wizard. I got about 500 myself.

"5,890" smirked Remus "8,000 and I am on a card" Athena said admiring her nails. Remus gaped at her.

Athena opens the package, and a chocolate frog jumps onto the window and climbs up.

Ron:Watch it! [The frog reaches the open gap in the window, and jumps out.] Oh, that's rotten luck. They've only got one good jump in them to begin with.
Athena: [seeing Dumbledore's image in the card] I got Dumbledore!
Ron: I got about 6 of him.

Athena looks at the card again, but Dumbledore has vanished.

Athena: Hey, he's gone!
Ron: Well, you can't expect him to hang around all day, can you? [Scabbers squeaks] This is Scabbers, by the way, pathetic, isn't he?
Athena: A little.
Ron: Fred gave me a spell as to turn him yellow. Want to see? [Athena smiled a bit at the mention of Fred's name going unnoticed by Ron]