Id rather your dad beat you senseless then you being in here part 2

Five's POV

Recap

Mum and Diego come in just as Y/n slips out of consciousness. "No please open your eyes. Come on love, open your eyes for me." I say sobbing.

Continuation

I take my blazer off wrapping it around her stomach to stop the bleeding. "Your gonna be ok. I'm here princess. Your gonna be ok." I sob hugging her tightly.

"Goodness what happened?" Mum asks as she and Diego run up to us. "He-her dad." I struggle to spit out hugging her almost lifeless body close to me. "Take her to the medical room and I will be right with you." Mum says as I pick her up bridal style and spacial jump to the medical room.

I place her on the bed and take the blazer off her stomach and run to the cupboard to grab out bandages and wrap them around her stomach tightly. I clean up the blood from her mouth that she had spit out and I see her eyes fluttering open. "Hey, hey love, you're ok, I'm here." I say as I cup her right cheek.

"Five?" She whispers slightly. "Hey princess." I smile slightly as my eyes water again. She tries to sit up but I push her back down gently. "Don't get up love. You're in too much pain right now sweetheart." I say as she starts to tear up from the pain. "Your safe now. Your dad can't get you anymore." I say.

Mum and Diego run in and Diego runs over to Y/n. "Hey, how are you feeling?" He asks sitting on the edge of the bed. "Terrible." She says letting out a weak laugh. then Diego laughs sadly. "Your gonna be ok. Mums gonna help you out then your gonna be all better." Diego says as Y/n smiles weakly at him before slipping back out of consciousness.

"Somethings wrong. She's worse than I thought." Mum says as she pushes us out and I start to panic. "She's gonna be ok though right?" I ask and mum stays quiet. "Right?" I ask as tears slide down my face. "I'm not sure yet." She says then she walks back into the medical room to sort out Y/n.

I start throwing shit around in the living room and all the others are standing at the doorway watching. "FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK!" I shout as I drop onto the sofa crying. "Five, she'll be ok. Mum's amazing at treating people. I promise." Diego says placing a hand on my shoulder. "But what if she's not?" I ask. "She will." Vanya says walking over and sitting next to me.

Mum comes out of the Medical room and looks at us with a smile. "She's ok and awake. She has lost a lot of blood but she is gonna be ok and make a full recovery in about a week. You can go see her one at a time now." She says.

I run into the medical room to see Y/n hooked up to a bunch of wires and she smiles at me weekly. "Hey Five." She says. I walk over to her and sit on the edge of the bed as I cup her left cheek. "Hey love." I smile at her. "Are you ok? You've been crying." She says wiping away my tears.

Typical Y/n. Caring about people even when she's at her lowest. "I'm ok love. And so are you now." I say smiling at her as I kiss her forehead. "Five." She says looking into my eyes. "Yes love." I say staring back into hers. "I love you." She says with a smile. "I love you too." I say kissing her.

"Now get some rest." I say as I go to leave. "Stay." She says as I turn around to see her arm out. I chuckle as I walk over to her and lay next her as I rap my arms around her and she lays her head on my chest and I run my fingers through her hair. "Goodnight princess." I say kissing her forehead. "Goodnight darling." She says as we both drift off to sleep.

Klaus' POV

"When's Five getting outttt? I want to see Y/n." I whine. "Just go in." Luther says annoyed of my whining. "Ok." I say as I opens the door to the medical room to see Y/n and Five sleeping cuddled up to each other. I run back to the living room. "You guys need to see this." I say as we all go Iver to the medical room. I open the door and everyone sees them sleeping. "Awww." Allison whispers.

"Come on. Let's leave them sleep. There exhausted after today." He whispers and we all leave them alone and we all go to out own room to go to sleep.

♡♡♡♡

807 words

Cuteeeee. I love this so much. Love you my Kings and Queens. Hope you have a great day or night wherever you are in the world 😘