Tourettes Five Hargreeves

Your POV

Hi. I'm Y/n, also number 8. I have tourettes syndrome and it pisses dad off. See whenever he tries to work with me and my power to make my power stronger my tourettes get in the way. The whole family is annoyed with my tourettes but Five is the best boyfriend ever and is always there for me ever since the beginning.

He was there when I had my first tic.

Flashback

I was sitting there at my computer doing work when my head twitches and I whistle. I turn around to look at Five, my eyes were wide becuase I don't actually now how to whistle and I couldn't control it. Five had wide eyes aswell and he asks. "Did you just whistle?" "Yea. But I couldn't control it." I say as my head twitches again and I do this tongue click thing. "Five I don't know what's happening." I say.

End of flashback

He was there for me when I had my first tic attack.

Another Flashback

Yea i have tourettes syndrome and today my tics were really bad to the point were I couldn't do anything all I could do was lay on the bed and tic over and over again. "It hurts." I say crying. Five then looks on the computer to find out what's happening he finds out that it's called a tic attack.

He walks over to me laying on the bed having a tic attack. He sits next to me and holds my hands so I don't scratch myself.

End of flashback

He was there for me through all of it. "Hey Y/n." Five says as he spacial jumps into my room. My tics scream really loud and I cover my mouth becuase Diego always shouts at me when I scream like that. "Hey Five." I say. "I have a challenge for you considering your tics are calm today." He says.

"And that idea is?" I ask. "We can try and make coffee at home. Obviously you don't want to go to gridy's becuase your tics would get worse considering everyone would look at you and I already got the stuff for the coffee." He says.

"Uhm. I don't know Five I'd probably make a really big mess and dad would scream at me." I say. "Yea but dad says he wants you to control your tourettes but obviously you can't do that becuase if you suppress your tics you will have a massive tic attack." He says. "True." I say. "Come on just this once. I will make sure dad doesn't shout at you." He says.

I hesitate before answering with a sigh. "Fine." I say before whistling. "Come on." He says grabbing hold of my hands and pulling me to the kitchen. When we got there dad was there and he started to talk to me.

"Number 8. I assume you controlled this thing you called tourettes?" He asks. "I can't... It's not possible becuase if I suppress my tics I will have a tic attack..." I say. "Well then learn how to!" He shouts before walking away. I start to tear up so Five comes to me and hugs me to comfort me.

Five's POV

"It's ok kitten. It's not your fault." I say kissing her on the forehead multiple times. "Why do I have to be like this?" She asks crying. "I don't know gorgeous. But just know that your tourettes don't stop me from loving you." I say as I hold her close kissing her on the forehead.

I take her upstairs becuase it was getting late so we went to bed but obviously she cried herself to sleep like every night. I hold her close to my chest and for the first time Luther walks into the room. "Can you tell her to shut up I need to sleep." He says. "No. Deal with it." I say as he leaves annoyed.

"Number 8 come to my office now!" Dad shouts. "Shit shit Shit shit." She says digging her head into my chest. "Hey. I'll come with you. He won't do anything to you I promise." I say as we go down to his office.

"Five you do not need to be here so leave." Dad says. "I'm staying right here with her and you can't stop me." I say. He sighs. "Fairwell." He says. "If you do not control this tourettes thing then you will be kicked out!" He shouts at her. I squeeze her hand to reassure her that she will be ok. "What?!?! You can't FUCK! kick me out!" She shouts back.

"Don't swear at me!" He shouts. "I can't help it. Not only do I have tourettes but I also have coprolalia meaning I swear along with all my other tics." She says. "I don't care! You are distracting all your siblings from training and sleeping becuase of your 'tourettes'!" He shouts.

"She can't help it!" I shout. "Five don't get involved." Dad says. "She can't help help what she says or does! Tourettes is a neurological disorder that you can not control! Stop telling her to control it when she can't!" I shout. "Number Five get out!" Dad shouts. "No!" I shout. Y/n holds onto my arm. "Five just go." She says quietly in my ear. "I'm not leaving you." I say looking into her eyes.

"She will never be able to control it and the others will have to deal with it! She can't help what she does and she will never be able to control it! It is a life long condition!" I shout. "Number Five I suggest you be quite!" Dad shouts.

"She has been through hell and back with tourettes! She had tic attacks! You screaming at her! The siblings screaming at her and alot of other disorders that she was diagnosed with!" I continued ignoring what dad said. She digs her head on my chest as I wrap my arms around her.

She was ticing alot more becuase she was scared and she hit me in the chest. "Sorry." She says. "It's ok baby." I whisper in her ear. "Both of you! Get out of my office right this instant!" Dad shouts. I spacial jump me and Y/n back to our room and I held her close rocking us back and forth.

She continues to cry into my chest as her tics got worse and worse. "Hey. Hey it's ok." I say. "Come on. Let's lay on the bed." I say as we get into bed. She cuddles up to me and after like 2 hours she falls asleep, being exhausted from crying and ticing.

♡♡♡♡

1113 words

I'm leaving this one here. Thank you notyourbuisness_ for requesting this I had fun writing it. Sorry it took so long to publish I was doing alot of stuff. I haven't been writing lately becuase I've been so caught up in school. I'm a naughty girl in school and I don't listen so I'm trying to sort out my act in school becuase they said if I don't I'll get excluded so I've been busy with that. Uhm my friends grandparents died so I've been trying to help her get through that and my best friend always wants to hang out so I always hang out with her. Love you my Kings and Queens! Hope you have a great day or night wherever you are in the world. Xx 😘