Met Eye To Eye At An Interview

Your POV

I am having a interview The Queen's Gambit cast today. My brother Thomas will drive us there cause we're gonna be in it together.

I was getting changed and I was wearing back ripped jeans with an oversized hoodie. We got to the interview and I sat next to Tommy. (Thomas' nickname).

"Would any of you date a fan?" The interviewer asked. "No I've already got a girlfriend." Thomas said. "Who's your girlfriend?" "Gzi Wisdom." He replied.

"What about you y/n?" He asked. "I mean. Yea. As long as there around my age and the not horrible." I replied making everyone giggle.

Aidan's POV

My favourite actor y/n was having an interview with The Queen's Gambit cast and she just said she would date a fan!!! I'm like a BIG fan of her!

The interview went on for a while and after 10 minutes of being in the interview she was looking at the audience and her eyes fell upon mine.

We made eye contact making me really nervous. She is like my biggest crush. She smiled at me so I smiled back.

Her older brother Thomas brodie-sangster saw me and her smiling at each other making him mad.

He is a very overprotective brother and I know that by watching the behind the scenes of The Queen's Gambit.

He was looking at me with a death stare he was clearly mad at me for making eye contact his younger sister. She is my age and her brother is 31. Big age gab between the two.

Once the interview finished I waited out the back room were everyone else was waiting then I saw y/n leave and come to the back room with her brother.

She looked at me and smiled again. That made my heart skip a beat. I smiled back and that mad her brother REALLY angry.

"Hey. Do you want me to drive you home?" Thomas asked her. "Yeah. I don't mind." She replied and started walking away with her brother.

While she was walking she gave me a piece of paper with her number on it and it said call me. I quickly put her number in my phone and called her on facetime

"Hey." She said with a smile. "Hi. How come you want to talk to me?" I asked. "Well. I would like to meet some new people." She said putting her phone on her desk and sitting on her gaming chair.

"How come you in London? I thought you lived in L.A?" She asked. SHE KNOWS I LIVE IN L.A?! DOES THAT MEAN SHE KNOWS ME?!!!???!?

"Oh. I heard you were doing an interview so I came to London." Is say rubbing the back of my neck.

She giggles. "You came all the way to London just to see me in an interview?!" She asks through laughs. "Yeah. You are my favourite actor." I giggled.

"Aw. Thanks. I like your acting and singing." She said smiling. "Thanks." I say smiling back.

"Do you have anywhere to stay?" She questions. "No. I didn't think about that when I came to London." I say in embarrassment.

"You can stay at mine if you'd like?" She offered. Y/N L/N IS LETTING ME STAY WITH HER?! "uhm. Sure. I'd love to." I say.

"Great! Meet me outside the interview building!" She says getting up and putting shoes on.

"Ok. See you then." I say smiling. "Yeah. Just, don't annoy my brother while your here." She says. I forgot about her brother.

●●●●●●

592 words.

I'll post part 2 later. I'm really busy.
Hope you have a great day or night wherever you are in the world. Xx 😘