Met Eye To Eye At An Interview P:2

Your POV

I put my shoes on and got on my motorbike. I rid To the interview building and saw Aidan so I took my helmet off and park up my motorbike and got off it walking towards Aidan.

Aidan's POV

I was waiting for y/n outside the interview building and saw her pull up on a motorbike she took her helmet off and her h/c hair blew in the wind. She walked over to me and said hi.

"Do you like motorbikes?" She questions. "Yes. I know how to ride them." I say. "Well then, would you like to ride my motorbike to my house? I will tell you the directions and you ride." She says.

"Alright. Sure." I say. She passes me a helmet and I put it on. We get on the motorbike and she wraps her arms around me. I start riding to her house and she tells me the directions.

We get there amd her brother was standing outside the door. We both get off and I put the helmet on the motorbike. "You nailed it. That was amazing!" She says giving me a high five.

"Where were you then?" Thomas asked walking over to her hugging her. "Don't scare me like that. You need to tell me before you leave. I thought someone took you." He says hugging her tight.

She hugged back resting her head on his shoulder. "I went to pick up my friend from the interview building. He's gonna stay with us for a little while." She says.

He looks at me and I wave and while she's hugging him he has one arm wrapped around her and the other flipping me off. He really doesn't like me.

"Why don't you go up to your room and get changed. Me and your friend with be in the living room on the sofa." Thomas says separating from the hug. "Ok. Love you bro." She says. "Love you too little sis." He says.

She goes upstairs to her room and gets changed and Thomas drags ne inside and holds me by the shirt. "I see the way you look at my little sister. Don't. Try. Anything. With. My. Sister!" Thomas shouts at me.

"You can't control what I do." I say grabbing Thomas' wrist. "Woah. Both of you calm down. What's wrong?" She asked. Thomas looks at her then at me then drops me on the sofa.

"Y/n. Can we talk in my bedroom please." Thomas asks. "Sure. Uhm Aidan. You can go to my room it's the door on the right. I'll be in the door on the left." She says leaving with her brother.

I walk upstairs behind them and walk in the door on the right. Her room is so pretty. Her room was organised and it was really clean and she had her LED light hung up.

Her desk was organised with alot of decoration

And her chair was hung up from the ceiling so she can spin in it, swing in it

She had the best room ever. I laid on her bed and played on my phone waiting for her.

Thomas' POV

"How long have you known this Aidan boy?" I ask. I don't trust him at all. "I met him today at the interview." She replies. "What?!" She met him today and she's letting him in the house?!

"Yeah but I've known him for longer. He's an actor and singer." She says. "I don't trust him. What if he makes a move on you then you leave me to live with him then he does something bad to yo-" I ramble on then y/n interrupts me.

"Thomas. Your thinking too much. I only met him today. I need to get to know him first." She says."Yeah your right." I say. "I'm going to my room now." She says and leaves.

Aidan's POV

I was on the bed waiting for y/n on my phone then she came through the door. "What was that all about?" I ask out of curiosity.

"He was just overthinking something." She says. "Oh ok." I reply. "You wanna play video games?" She asks. "Yes." I say then we go to her gaming room.

" I say then we go to her gaming room

"Woah." She goes to the corner and pulls out a red gaming chair and puts it next to hers and she gives me a black headset and she has a blue headset.

We end up playing games for 2 hours then we go to bed and she said I can sleep on the other side of her bed but we ended up cuddling the whole night.

●●●●●●

I'm going to leave it there for now. Part 3 out later. Hope you have a great day or night wherever you are in the world. Xx 😘