Met Eye To Eye At An Interview P4

Aidan's POV

Someone came out of the back stage and y/n started crying of happiness. "KI HONG!!!" She screamed running up to him hugging him really tight. 'Who is he?' I say in my head a little jealous.

Ki Hong Lee's POV

I just surprised y/n cause I went to Korea to see my friends and I was there for half a year. Me and y/n have been really good friends for years.

I looked at the crowd and saw one boy in the front row who looked kinda jealous (Obviously Aidan). We sat down and we answered questions then the interview ended half an hour later.

Aidan's POV

I left and waited for y/n to come out. When she did I walked up to her and asked. "Who was that?" "Oh thats my best friend Ki Hong Lee. Me and him have been friends for years."

"Oh ok." I say. "Anyway. You wanna ride? If not I can ride." She offers chucking me a helmet. "It's alright I will ride." I say sitting down and she wraps her arms around my waist.

We ride home then we head straight up to her room. "Wanna watch anything?" I ask. "Yea. Riverdale?" She asks. "Sure." We put it on the TV and cuddle.

After one episode I look and and see y/n asleep on my chest do I turn the TV off and go to sleep cuddling her.

It was the next day and I woke up to y/n playing video games with her friend Karl Jacobs. "Y/n... Can I talk to you quick?" I ask.

"Yea sure one moment." She says. "Who's that?" Karl asked. "My friend. I'm gonna go Karl. Talk to you later. By chat. I will stream again tomorrow." She says and ends the stream and the call.

"So. What do you wanna talk about?" She asks standing infront of me. "Uhm... Y/n... I like you. Alot. It's alright if you don't feel the same I understand I just wanted to tell yo-" She cut me off by kissing me and I tence up at first but soon relax and kiss back.

"I like you too." She says with her arms wrapped around my neck and mine around her waist. "Will you be my girlfriend?" I ask. "YES of course!" She says and I kiss her again but very passionately.

After 10 seconds I slide my tongue in her mouth amd we make out for a whole minute.

●●●●●●●

I'm leaving this story at that. I'm kinda bored of making this story so this is the end. Hope you have a great day or night wherever you are in the world. Xx 😘