"I'm going insane!"

Y/n's POV

I was stuck in the apocalypse with Five and we are dating and he is an amazing boyfriend. One thing I hid from him though, is one of the biggest things I've had to go through after leaving the apocalypse.

Right, there's something called the commission, and when we were in the apocalypse and Five was asleep a women walked up to us.

Flashback

"If you and Five would like to go back in time to your normal life you have to make a deal with me." She says.

"What's the deal?" I ask. "You join the commission when you get back or Five, you pick who. Then I'll give you the brief case and you can both go home." She said. "Deal." I say putting my hand out and she asked "So, who's joining?" "Me. I'm not letting Five join, it'll put him under so much stress, he's dealt with enough." I say.

"Oh but dear, you've gone through just as much as he has." She says. "Yea but I don't want him to stress anymore, I'd rather be the one stressed then Five." I say. "Aww, how sweet." She says then leaves.

End of Flashback

So yea, I can't tell him because it's not just like any normal job. I've become a trained assassin. And I can't tell him because he'll so leave me and the worse part is, I'm slowly going insane.

Right now I was off killing people I was ordered to kill, and I don't get joy out of it, normally. But because the killing is making me go insane, I'm really enjoying it.

But the worse part about this is, Five saw me kill them. "Holy shit!" He said with wide eyes backing up. "Five wait. Its not what it looks like." I say walking over to him but he keeps backing up. I stop walking and so does he. "Not what it looks like?! You've just killed like 5 people!" He shouts.

"Five stop shouting and please just listen to me." I say. "Holy shit, I'm dating a murderer." He says. "No, Five please just listen." I say. "No! You've just killed people right infront of me!" He shouts. "You think I like doing this?! You really think I get joy out of killing people?! I became a trained assassin for the sake of us!" She shouts.

"What do you mean?!" He shouts. "Can you please just sit down and listen. He looks at me and cautiously sits down. "Thank you." I say. "You remember how I got a brief and we managed to get back?" I say. "Yea, I remember that." He says.

"I got that brief case from a woman called the Handler. She and I made a deal. She said that if I join the commission or you join the commission then we could go home." I say.

"I didn't want you to join. Not with everything we've both been through. Yea we have been through alot together but I couldn't let you have more stress on you. You were stressed enough as it is. The way you slept made me feel so bad for you. Because that was the first time you slept in weeks." I say.

"So I told her I'll join and we finally got home. But now I have to find out what happens in the world and who the cause is and I have to either kill them or protect them. And I am ordered to kill a sertern group of people every week." I say.

"Oh my god." Was all he could say. "And because of all the killing." I start as I sit against the wall next to Five. "I'm going insane!" I say laughing through all the pain. "Why didn't you tell me?" He asks facing me and grabbing my hand. "Because. I was afraid to lose you." I say.

"Why would you lose me?" He asks. "Because. I'm scared that now that you know the handler will order me to kill you and if I declined I'd be kicked out and a bunch of assassins will be looking for me trying to kill me and they won't stop until I'm dead. Or I thought if I told you, you would leave me." I say tearing up.

He then hugs me and kisses me. "I wouldn't leave you for something you don't like doing but have no choice but to do it. And I wouldn't let them kill you." He says kissing me again. "Now, come on, let's go clean up the blood all over you. Then we can go cuddle." He says looking into my eyes "Mkay." I say.

He grabs my hand and spacial jumps into his room but just like everytime he spacial jumps with me, I get really dizzy but this time I get so dizzy I pass out in his arms.

Five's POV

"Shit." I say when I catch her. I place on the bed and clean up the blood on her and put into more comfy clothes and I lay next to her and cuddle her, playing with her hair waiting for her to wake up.

Once she does wake up she looks really confused. "Ow my head." She says. "When we spacial jumped here you got too dizzy and passed out." I say. "Oh, ok." She says, cuddling up to me.

♡♡♡♡

899 words

I saw a tik tok about someone becoming a villain and it gave me this idea. Hope you like it! Love you my Kings and Queens! Hope you have a great day or night wherever you are in the world. Xx 😘