Pet Names

What Aidan calls you:

My love: No particular reason

Candy Cane: Because last year you were getting mad at your brother for stealing you candy cane

Annie: Because you kept watching the Annie movies over and over again. (If you haven't watched it WATCH IT!)

What you call Aidan:

Cuddle Monster: Because he's really clingy and always wants cuddles and you think it is really cute.

Batman: Because you saw the video of when he was younger and in an interview saying 'I'm Batman'.

Hunny Bun: Because he blushes whenever you say it so you say it to tease him.

What Nicky calls you:

Buttercup:Because you blush when he says it so he teases you with it but it also helps when your sad.

Bubbles:Because when you started dating you were jumping around the garden laughing and playing with bubbles.

Gorgeous:Because when you first met you were wearing a yellow and black checkered skirt with a plain black shirt and you had your hair dyed and curly and he instantly blushed when he layed his eyes on you.

What you call Nicky:

Darling:Because he gets flustered and you think it's funny.

Love bug:Because he gets mad whenever you hurt a bug.

My strawberry:Because he loves to feed you strawberries whenever you would cook together.

What Five calls you:

Mouse:Because just before he time traveled he was about to kill a mouse but you jumped on his back and screamed 'Don't kill it!'

My little assassin:Because you would help him assassinate since you both worked at the commission together.

Kitten:Because he knows you get flustered and he loves it when you get flustered Because he thinks it's cute.

What you call Five:

Old Man:Because you know he gets annoyed when you say it so it makes you laugh.

Coffee lover:Obviously because he loves coffee.

Darling:Also because he gets flustered so you tease him with it