Id rather your dad beat you senseless then you being in here part 1

Y/n POV

My dad is a very wealthy man, and he does not let me get with people with poor parents. Because he thinks they'll "use us for our money" as he says. And he says that they are the reason for why I stopped ageing. Basically, I stopped growing after 13 so I still look like a 13-year-old but I'm a lot older than 13.

And he doesn't trust me to pick my boyfriend because the last few boyfriends I've had have had poor parents. In fact, he doesn't trust me so much to the point he arranged my marriage with one of the richest man's kids in the whole country.

Reginald Hargreeves. He has 7 adopted kids, and they have decided to pair me with the most stuck-up asshole out of all of them. Five Hargreeves. They said we'd be perfect together because we're both stubborn, we both look younger than we are, and we have both been through ALOT of trauma. But the worst part is, Reginald is dead, it was their number 1, Luther, who arranged it with my dad.

So right now I'm chilling on my phone in Five's room because my dad told me I have to stay with him to get along with him. I hate my dad so much. He never cared about me, he only cared about wealth.

I was just chilling on Five's chair on my phone while he was doing equations on the wall. I started whistling out of bordem and he turned to me with the most annoyed look. "Could you shut up. Please." He said with a sarcastic smile then he goes back to his equations. I then whistle again while looking at my phone with my middle finger up so when he turns around I'll be flipping him off.

"Right that's it, get out." He said pointing to the door. I snorted. "I wish. If I left my dad would beat me senseless. Trust me, I don't want to be here just as much as you want me here." I say still playing on my phone and not looking at him.

"I'd rather your dad beat you senseless then you be in here." He mutters. Ouch. That actually kind of hurt. I know he doesn't like me and I don't like him but that really hurt. "Mkay, fine, but just saying, if I'm laying on the floor fighting for my life then you know who to blame." I said carelessly getting up and walking to the door.

"Dramatic." He says. "Really?! I'm being dramatic?! Have you met my dad?! He doesn't give a shit about me! All he cares about is wealth! All he cares about money! I'm only here with you because he wants us to get along so I can steal your money! And I don't want to do that because I don't care about your dirty money but my dad will kill me!" I shout losing all my cool inside of me and he just stares at me blankly.

"My dad is a filthy rich psycho! If someone handed him a gun and they told him to shoot me he would in a heartbeat! He doesn't care about me! And all I want is someone to care about me Five! And that's what marriage is about! Yes I get that it was arranged but it would still feel nice to have someone care about me! Not one person cares about me Five!" I start to cry and he just stands there with a shocked expression.

"So if you want to keep being a stuck up asshole then fine! I won't see you again bc I'm telling you now, my dad will kill me! But I guess that's fine because no cares about me do they?!" I say. He stands there speechless. "Exactly." I say walking out of the room.

Five's POV

Y/n Y/l/n, I fucking hate her, I was forced into marriage with her and we've both been at each others throat the whole time we've been married. I was writing on the wall my equations while Y/n was sitting on her phone when she started whistling.

"Could you shut up. Please." I say with a sarcastic smile then turn back to my equations. I hear her whistle again so I turn around to her, annoyed and see she's flipping me off 'typical Y/n.' I thought to myself. "Right that's it. Get outm" I say pointing to the door. She just snorts. "I wish. If I left my dad would beat me senseless. Trust me, I don't want to be here just as much as you want me here." She says still not looking at me and playing on her phone with the fakest smile on her face.

"I'd rather your dad beat you senseless then you be in here." I say. OK so I may have been a but harsh and I did see a bit of hurt on her face. Why was she hurt? We hate each other. "Mkay, fine, but just saying, if I'm laying on the floor fighting for my life then you know who to blame." She says getting up and walking to the door.

"Dramatic." I mutter. "Really?! I'm being dramatic?! Have you met my dad?! He doesn't give a shit about me! All he cares about is wealth! All he cares about money! I'm only here with you because he wants us to get along so I can steal your money! And I don't want to do that because I don't care about your dirty money but my dad will kill me!" She shouts. Shit. I really have messed up.

"My dad is a filthy rich psycho! If someone handed him a gun and they told him to shoot me he would in a heartbeat! He doesn't care about me! And all I want is someone to care about me Five! And that's what marriage is about! Yes I get that it was arranged but it would still feel nice to have someone care about me! Not one person cares about me Five!" She starts crying and I just stood there with shock lasing my face.

"So if you want to keep being a stuck up asshole then fine! I won't see you again bc I'm telling you now, my dad will kill me! But I guess that's fine because no cares about me do they?!" She shouts. "Exactly." She replies to my silence then she walks out.

Shit shit shit shit. I don't want to lose her. I know I hate her but shes the closest I have ever had to love, in a way. I ran out the room to find Y/n dad beating the shit out of her in the living room. He then stabs her in the stomach and she coughs up blood. "I told you this is what happens if you fail to get close to him and steal his money!" Her dad shouts.

I spacial jump behind him snatching the knife from him after he pulled it put of Y/n stomach and she drops to the ground. "Hurt her ever again and I will kill you before you can say 'money'." I say in the most threatening way I could then he runs off.

"Shit. Y/n stay with me. Your ok. You'll make it. MUM! DIEGO! ALLISON! ANYONE! HELP!" I shout as I start crying looking down at Y/n's bleeding body. Diego comes running down to see what the shouting is about. "HOLY SHIT Y/N!" He shouts running to my side ad she starts to lose consciousness. "Come on stay with us Y/n. Your the closest thing to a best friend and sister at the same time. Please stay for me. For Five." He says tearing up.

"Get mum! Quick!" I shout as he runs off to get mum. "Hey, hey, don't close your eyes, you'll be fine. You'll be fine I promise. I'll be by your side throughout this whole thing." I say choking on my words slightly as tears stream down my face like a waterfall. "So you do care?" She said with a weak smile. "Yes. I care too much to lose you." I say pulling her close to my chest.

Mum and Diego come in just ad Y/n slips out of consciousness. "No please open your eyes. Come on love, open your eyes for me." I say sobbing.

♡♡♡♡♡

1418 words

This one's a sad one. But it's not over, there will be another part that I will post when I've got the time. Love your my Kings and Queens! Hope you have a great day or night wherever you are in the world. Xx 😘❤