A British Girl Going To An American School Part 1

In this Aidan is in year 11 and your transfering from a British school. (I only thought of this because I'm British and I am in a British school.) All of them are American except for you in this but the people I say except for Aidan are actually british in real life.

Aidans POV

I was in My tutor room. (Sorry if you don't know what thats is, it's basically the class you go to every morning and do registration then you head off to your separate classes. I'm only telling you because I don't know what other schools are like and what it's like in different countries.) And the teacher (Mr. Loader. He's my form tutor.) Said there is a new student.

"Before I do registration there is something important to tell you all. Theres a tranfer student from Britain coming here today for the rest of the year." Mr. Loader said.

"Sir." Jayden said putting his hand up. (I'm just saying peoples names that are in my tutor group.) "Yes Jayden?" Mr. Loader asked. "Why are you letting one of the british rats come to this school?" Jayden said and everyone laughed.

I hate Jayden so much. I turn around to him and give him a death glare. "I actually think it would be good to have a transfer from Britain." I say. "Thank you Aidan." Mr. Loader said in agreement with my comment.

"Yea that's because you like everyone Aidan." Jayden said. He really gets on my nerves. "I DON'T LIKE EVERYONE! AND YOUR JUST A SELF CENTERED, COLD HEARTED BITCH!" I snap. Jayden just stood in shock and annoyance.

"Aidan! We do not swear in the school grounds!" Mr. Loader says as I sit back in my seat. "Sorry Sir." I say. Then just after that the transfer walks in. She was beautiful. She had short-ish gingery brown hair with a half-up half-down style and two strands of hair laying gently infront of her face.

As soon as she walked in we made eye contact and we both blushed and smiled at each other. She walked up to Mr. Loader and they talked quietly and then she sat next to me. (In my school we don't introduce ourselves and we have seating plans.)

"Oh and don't judge her for her accent. She was born in Britain and she is British and she has dyslexia and ADHD. She also has nervous tics." Mr. Loader says. "She also has social anxiety so don't go crownding around her asking her to say something in her accent cause she will have a panic attack." Mr. Loader added.

"Hi." I say. "I'm Aidan. Aidan Gallagher." I smile and she smiles back. "I-I'm Y/n. Y/n L/N." She replies.

Jayden being the dick he is he did exactly what he was told not to do. "Oi British girl. How do you say high school?" Jayden smirked. I could see she was nervous because she was ticing and breathing really heavy.

"I-In Britain w-we say s-secondary school." She said as she starts having a panic attack and her ticing got worse. Everyone started laughing except for me and she started having a full blown panic attack. "SeConDaRy ScHoOl." Jayden repeated in a stupid voice laughing more.

Mr. Loader then came up to me and said. "Can you take her outside to get some fresh air and so she can calm down while I talk to the class please."
"Yes Sir." I say wrapping my arms around her to calm her down and took her outside. She was basically having a tic attack she was so scared she was crying. I held her hands so she didn't hit herself and we sat down outside leaning against the wall.

I pull her into a side hug-cuddle type position and she had her sleeves over her hands and covering her mouth with them (you do know what I mean right?) and crying into my chest. I put one arm around her shoulders pulling her in closer and my other hand playing with the part of her hair that was in a ponytail. (Don't forget her hair is half up half down.)

She was punching my chest alot because of her tics so I didn't mind. "Hey. It's ok. Your safe with me don't listen to him. He's a bully, he bullies everyone." I say calming her down down abit. Her ticing stopped but her panic attack didn't. "Breath ok. Just follow my breathe ok. Just focus on my breathing and my heart beat.

She followed my breathe and focused on my heart beat calming her down alot more. "They were all laughing at me. What did I do?" She says through sobs. I felt so bad for her.

"You didn't do anything. There just a bullies. Do you want to go to the matron to calm you down a bit more?" I ask her. She didn't say anything she just nodded her head. We got up but I noticed her legs were shaking from the panic attack so I picked her up bridal style and carried her to matron.

She rested her head on my shoulder. "Thank you." She says quietly. "For what?" I ask. I already know what for I just want to make sure I actually knew what she meant.

"Everything. For being there for me. For understanding me. For helping me calm down." She say looking into my eyes with a smile. Her eyes were brown and shiny. I looked back into her eyes and smiled back. "No problem."

We got to the matron and we just sat there talking, cuddling and comforting each other. And that was just the beginning of a new friendship that could last ages. What could happen next? Will they be friends forever? Will Y/n ever stand up to Jayden? Will she always have social anxiety? Will Jayden always bully the poor British transfer student Y/n?

●●●●●●●

1000 Words exactly

This is only part one of this story. Are you ready to see the story unfold? Hope you have a great day or night wherever you are in the world. Xx 😘