Broken Promise

5 years ago when you and Aidan were 12.

Aidan's POV

"Do you promise to stay friends with me forever and never EVER argue with me?" Y/n asks me putting her pinky finger out. And I wrap my pinky around her. "I promise." I say.

"I also promise to never believe anything my future girlfriend about you." I say. "Ok." She says with a smile.

Present day

"WE PROMISED TO NEVER ARGUE AND TO BE FRIENDS FOREVER!" I shout. "WELL. YOU PROMISED TO NEVER GET MAD AT ME FOR SOMETHING YOUR GIRLFRIEND SAID!"

I should explain the situation. My girlfriend told me that Y/n was talking behind my back and saying she never actually wanted to be my friend. Me being a dumbass, I believed that and got mad at her.

"SHE TOLD ME YOU WAS TALKING BEHIND MY BACK AND SAYING YOU NEVER WANTED TO BE MY FRIEND!" I shout at her. We were in her trailer at work since were shooting Umbrella Academy.

"YEA AND YOU TOLD ME YOU WOULD NEVER BELIEVE YOUR GIRLFRIEND OVER ME!" She says. "YEA AND YOU TOLD ME WE WOULD NEVER ARGUE!" I shout back.

"THEN I GUESS WERE BOTH LIARS!" She shouts. I was speechless. "And I guess I'm breaking another promise..." She says.

"What do you mean?" I ask confused and she just looks into my eyes. Oh no. "No. Please. We've been friends since birth. D-Don't leave now." I say as I start to cry.

"You should of thought of that before breaking are promise after 5 years..." She says and walks out of the trailer into the filming area and everyone looks at us. I chase after her and grab her arm pulling her into a hug.

"I'm sorry... I'm so sorry... Please don't leave me. I need you. You've been with me since birth... You can't leave me after 17 years with each other." I say.

She didn't say anything she just breakdown into my arms and falls to the ground in tears. Were sitting on the floor crying in each others arms.

"AIDAN!!! I TOLD YOU SHE NEVER WANTED TO BE FRIENDS WITH YOU! WHAT ARE YOU DOING WITH HER?!" My girlfriend screamed.

"You lied to me. Were over. Lyra." I say. (That's a random name lol.) She just ran off crying and me and Y/n are still on the floor crying in each others arms.

●●●●●●

This one is just sad. Hope you have a great day or night wherever you are in the world. Xx 😘