We meet again part 2

Aidan's POV

"So Aidan, we have a suprise for you." The interviewer said, I was really confused, I still wasn't happy though, I really muss y/n... "You can come out now." The interviewer said and I turned around the the door of back stage. I saw y/n walk and my eyes widen and water at the same time. Without any hesitation I got up and ran to her hugging her and burying my head into her neck crying of happiness. She was also crying of happiness. "I missed you so much." I said still crying with my head buried in the crook of her neck. She hugged me back really tight."I missed you too bubs." The whole crowed screamed 'Awwwwwwwww'. It feels so nice to be in her arms again, I missed her hugs and cuddles so much. "I love you babi." I say finally removing my head from her neck looking into her eyes smiling. "I love you too bubs." She said smiling back at me. 'Kiss kiss kiss kiss'. The crowd chants and I ask her. "May I?" "Go ahead." She smiled then I kissed her lips, this is the first time we kissed on the lips, it's always been cheek kisses and forehead kisses. The kiss was passionate and long, I hesitated a bit but then slid my tounge into her mouth. The whole crowd cheering and clapping and so did the cast.

Your POV

I finally got to see Aidan again after a whole year, the whole crowd was telling us to kiss, we've never actually kissed on the lips. He asked for concent I said yes hen he kissed me on the lips, I obviously kissed back, the whole crowd cheered then after two minutes of kissing he slid his tongue into my mouth. I was schocked but I didn't mind it, after the cast and the crowd noticed he slid his tounge in my mouth they all started cheering louder, the cast screaming and cheering. We separated and sat down in the seats. We were holding hands and smiling then the interviewer was asking me and Aidan questions and so was the cast. "How long has it been since you two seen each other?" Emmy asked. "A year." Aidan replied. "A YEAR, THAT'S SUCH A LONG TIME!" Robert screamed. I giggled at his reaction. "Yes it has been a very long time." I say thriugh giggles. "So y/n, what movie are you ginna be acting in!?" The interviewer questioned. "Well, it's more os a series, theres only one series and 7 episodes in it, it's called 'The Queens Gambit' (Just pretend Dylan O'brien is in it and pretend your Beth Harmon.) It is really to act in and I think it turned out really good." I reply. "Who is your character?" Elliot asks. "I play as Beth Harmon." I say. "Who does Thomas Brodie-Sangster play as?" Tom asks. When Aidan heard the name Thomas his eyes widen. "Who's Thomas?" He asks. "He's my friend, I was in the maze runner with him and my brother and he plays as Benny Watts." I say.

Aidan's POV

When I heard the name Thomas my eyes widen. "Who's Thomas?" I ask. "He's my friend, I was in the maze runner with him and my brother and he plays as Benny Watts." She replies. "What's it about?" The interviewer asked. "I don't want to spoil it for the fans." She says. "You won't, what's the topic?" The interviewer asked. "Chess." She replies. After the interview we went home and we cuddled. I pulled her chin up to look at mye then I kissed her again. Then we watched the queen's gambit since it is on netflix and I was dying to see my baby acting on something I'm not in. I do not trust this Thomas guy after watching it though.

♡♡♡♡

And that's another story done. I hope you like it. I really enjoyed making it x. Have a great day. X 😘❤