Comfort part 2

Aidan's POV

I was at an interview with The Umbrella Academy cast then the interviewer mentioned y/n. "So Aidan, the fans have noticed that y/n hasn't been on any of your live streams. Why is that?" He asked and the whole cast looked at me waiting for an answer. "Well, she hasn't been feeling too good lately." I say. "What do you mean by that exactly?" He asked. "Well, 1 week ago was y/n's last day of that school year. She had a half day and she's always dreaded that day. I was sitting at home waiting for her to get home but when she did she was crying really loudly and she just ran straight up to are room so I followed her. She told me that she won't be able to see her friends ever again because there going to different schools and I told her she can still see them then she lashed out and told me that they moved out of town and she was swearing at me. She didn't know what she was saying then after that day, she changed... She zone's out alot and she has a lot of breakdowns. Her losing her friends has damaged her mental health. She has stopped eating, she hasn't slept in 4 days. I just want her to be... Her again, but I feel like I've lost the y/n I once knew..." at that point my eyes started watering cause I missed the old y/n. "I've actually got a video of her having one of her mental breakdowns this morning and she kept watching one video of all her friends making her cry more." I put the video on the screen and everyone could see that she was damaged mentally. "Bring her on the live stream tonight. Then we can see if she cracks a smile ok. So all of you give her all the support you can and give her a lot of the love." The interviewer said before ending the interview then I went home. I walked in on y/n having a mental breakdown watching a video of her and her friends over and over again on her computer wearing my hoodie. I walked up to her, closed the computer and pulled her hood down giving her a kiss on the lips. She kissed back for the first time in a week. I picked her up bridal style after breaking the kiss. "Oh my god baby, your so light, you need to eat something." I say looking into her eyes with hurt in my eyes. "I will try, for you." She sighs. "I love you baby." "I love you too bubs." She puts her forehead on mine then I kiss her again then I carry her to my office. "What are we doing in here?" She asks confused. "You ma lady are going to be on my live stream." I say putting her in her chair. "Oh no I don't want to-" She was about to finish but I cut her off with a kiss that felt like it lasted forever. I skid my tongue into her mouth then we ended up making out. I missed it when she would kiss me back and now she is finally doing it again. Once we separated we both looked into each others eyes. "You are coming on the live no matter what you say." I sit in my chair and turn the live on and say hi and y/n wasn't in the live. I grabbed the arm of her chair and pulled her in the stream "I'm with y/n today!" I say smiling. "Hi..." She was still sad so we had some fun to get her mind off of it then she saw someone joined the live and she really wanted to see who it was. "Move." She says pushing my chair to the side and I fell off. She laughed and helped me up. She finally laughed. I kissed her and the chat went crazy. When we separated y/n looked at the chat and her smile changed to a frown. "My girly is growing up so fast." Libby is on the live (Y/n's friend is Libby, because she's my friend who moved away and I really miss). "Hi girl... I miss you and I wish you the best of luck for next year." She looks at the chat again and Libby said. "I love you girl. We will see each other again I promise." She typed in the chat then left the stream. After 2 minutes Libby was facetiming her. I grab her phone and pick it up. "Hey." I say. "Hi" Libby says back. She takes the phone and has a massive smile on her face. "LIBBY HIIIII" I giggle at Her excitement. I missed this y/n, and I finally got her back.

●●●●●●

That's part 2 of 'Comfort'. Trust me  there's more coming.
Hope you have a great day or night wherever you are in the world. Xx 😘