Leaving only a goodbye letter to see how Aidan reacts

Your POV

"Hey my Kings and Queens! As you can see Aidan is not here today which could only mean one thing." I say smirking at the end. Me and Aidan have a YouTube channel together.

"We are going to be pranking Aidan." I say. "You guys might be asking, 'Y/n where are? That's not where you live.' Well. I'm visiting my parents in Scotland and obviously Aidan came with me so we spent the weekend at my parents."

"But anyway, today we are going home and the prank I'm thinking of doing is... Leaving only a goodbye letter to see how Aidan reacts." I say.

"I really hope this doesn't go bad. Aidan is just the most sensitive person ever so he will probably think it's real. He is a very sensitive bean."

"But anyway. We are going to get all of his stuff and put it in a bag then put the bag on the bed and then the letter will be on top of the bag."

I start getting all his clothes and stuff and put it in his bag then put the bag on the bed. "So I got all his stuff in his bag and I wrote the note." I say showing the camera the note.

The note

As you probably can tell, I'm not in the house. I have decided I am not going home with you. I am staying here in Scotland with my parents. You need to go home without me. I love you but I feel I'm not doing my job as a girlfriend right. I'm supposed to make you happy but I feel my mental health is getting in the way of that. I love you much but I feel it's not working out. My mental health is ruining the relationship as I continuously bring you down. I'm sorry.

Yours sincerely Y/n

"The note is done. I'm staying at my brother Tom's house which is just down the road. But let's go set up the hidden camera's"

I hide 2 camera's in the room then went to my brother's house and waited. "Because I left him with only a note and we were happy together just yesterday he's guaranteed to call me. So at first I'm going to decline his calls but I will answer if he continues to call me." I say to the camera I brought with me to my brothers.

Aidan's POV

I just got back from the shop and me and Y/n are going back to LA today. We spent the weekend at her parents in Scotland. Yes my girlfriend is Y/n L/n. The most famous Scotish actress ever.

I went in the room and saw Y/n's stuff was gone but I didn't really take notice of it so I sat on the bed and saw a note on my bag.

I read the note and I was on the verge of tears. I called Y/n but she didn't answer so I kept calling her but she won't answer.

Y/n's POV

"He keeps calling me. I knew he would call me." I said and he stopped calling me. "Ok he stopped calling me but if he calls me again I will answer it." I say.

"He texted me guys. I will screen record on my phone so you can see the messages but it will be hard to type because I'm holding a camera. Hold on." I say as I place the camera on the desk.

I then put the screen recording of my phone onto the video (obviously you'd have to edit the video to do that but whatever.)

The text's

Aidan
Where are you?

Y/n
I told you in the note That I'm not coming home with you and you should just go home without me.

Aidan
Baby we were perfectly fine yesterday. You were laughing and smiling with me. Where has all of this come from?

Y/n
I just feel like were not working out baby. I'm sorry. Just go home without me.

5 minutes later

"He's calling me again." I say to the camera then I answer the call and put it on loud speaker so the viewers could hear what he's saying.

Aidan's POV

"Baby what's wrong?" I ask actually tearing up. "I just think were not working Baby. I love you with all my heart but I just feel I'm not good enough." She says making my heart break. She is all I ever wanted but she still thinks she's not good enough.

"What do you mean baby? Your all I ever wanted." I say. "I just feel like my mental health is bringing you down. My job as a girlfriend is to make you happy. But all I do is bring you down." She says before hanging up.

I start to cry and sob and sniffle as I try calling her again but it sent me to voice mail so I send her a voice mail trying to contain my sobs and cries.

"Hey. I just wanted to say. I love you. And you make me so... So happy." I say as I sniff. "Y-your all I e-ever want. But I also learn to let the people I love go. I will give you all the space you need." I say before ending the voice mail.

Your POV

"Sh#t!" I say as I get up and run to the door. I just listened to the voice mail and he's actually going home so I need to catch him before he goes.

Aidan's POV

I zip up my bag and leave the house and I was about to go out the front gate until I saw Y/n running towards me. "Baby baby baby. Don't leave. Wait." She says before running over to me and pulling me into a hug.

"It was just a prank." She says before pulling away and showing me the camera. "Yea I can tell your shoving a camera in my face." I say.

"The whole thing?" I ask. "Yeah." She says out of breath. "Oh my god. I was actually crying." I said then she rubs under my red puffy eyes with her thumb wiping away my tears.

"Baby I'm so sorry. I didn't think you would actually cry. I feel so bad now. I love you so much." She says kissing my cheek.

We go inside and do our outro for the video. "So that was it for this video. I feel so bad. I didn't think you would cry. I'm gonna have to watch the footage back. But anyways I hope you guys enjoyed this video." She says.

"Bu-byeeeee" we both say before ending the YouTube video and going home to LA.

●●●●●●●

1133 words.

I hope you guys enjoyed this. Love you my Kings and Queens. Hope you have a great day or night wherever you are in the world. Xx 😘