Aidan Jealousy part 2

Aidan's POV

We went to the park to meet y/n's friend Jacob. When we got there I was hugging y/n from behind and giving the boy death stares. I kept giving her neck kisses making her giggle. I love her giggle and it made me smile. Jacob mouthed to y/n 'Who's he?'. I could tell cause I'm really good at reading lips. "Oh right, this is Aidan my boyfriend." She said. "Oh." Jacob sounded disappointed. He mouthed 'He looks ugly, why can't she be mine, I'm gonna take her.' That made me pissed so I grabbed y/n by the waist and kissed her and she wrapped her arms around my neck. Jacob gave me a dirty look then a death stare. I slid my tongue in her mouth then made out with her. Jacob left then we separated. "Are you ok?" She asked. "Yea, I hate that Jacob guy." I say looking over at him walking away. "And why is that?" She asks. "Did you see what he mouthed?" "No." She says confused and I sigh. "He called .e ugly then said he's gonna take you away from me." I said resting my forehead on hers. "Bubs you know that's never gonna happen." She says in a reassuring way. "I know, I just feel like he's gonna ruin are relationship." I say in the sad voice. "Baby, he won't I won't let him. "Ok..." I say still sad. "How about we go home and watch a movie and cuddle to cheer you up, yea?" She said, making me alot more happy and I smiled. "Yea." I said, grabbing her hand and walking home. She laughs "Your so childish." She says between laughs. "You love it though." I say smiling. "Yes I do." After that we went home, cuddled and watched a movie with y/n fell asleep on my chest half way through the movie.

●●●●●●●

Alright, there's the last part of 'Aidan Jealousy'. I hope you like it.
I hope you have a great day or night wherever you are in the world. Xx 😘.