Found a child in the apocalypse

Basically when Five went to the apocalypse he brings you with him and you find a child curled in a ball crying. Also your number 7 in this. You don't have a name by your family the only person who gave you a name is Five and he called you Ezray

Ezray's POV

Yep. Five dragged me to the future and now were in the apocalypse so now I'm freaking out. While Five is screaming out for family I hear someone crying so I follow the crying noice.

Five sees me walking off and starts calling for me. "Ezray! Ezray where are you going?!" He called. "Someone else is alive." I say still following the sound of cries. He then runs to my side and grabs my hand, now hearing the cries aswell.

I then see a little four year old girl curled up in a ball crying her eyes out. I run over to her and sit next to her, putting her on my lap. "Hey little woman. It's ok. Your ok." I say holding her close and wiping the tears from her face.

"I'm scared." She said griping onto my shirt. "I know. Why don't you tell us your name?" I ask. "M-Mya..." She says. I look up at Five signalling him to sit down aswell. He sits down on the rock I'm sitting on and he gets close and moves her hair out of her face.

She looks up at both of us and she smiles. "I'm Ezray and this is Five." I say with a smile. "And we are going to take good care of you." Five says taking her from me and tickling her. She laughs and I laugh aswell and soon so does Five.

"What is this place?" Mya asked. "I think it's called the apocalypse." I say grabbing hold of Mya's hand as we all get up and start walking around, me holding Mya's right hand as Five holds her left hand.

We were all walking around, talking and looking for anything. We raise Mya as our child becuase obviously her parents died in the apocalypse.

Years later

Five was pulling like a red thing with wheels (idk what it's called lol) with Mya in it. "I think Mya is asleep." I say. "Probably." Five says getting tired.

"Maybe we should stop for a bit. We're all tired and Mya looks really uncomfortable in that." I say looking over at Mya. "Yea we'll find somewhere." He says.

We get to an old broken down building which looks like only the corner of the building is left. We all sit down and Mya gets out of the red thing and finds something to sit.

Time skip to when they get back home but you and Five have to work at the commission. Mya doesn't have to tho becuase she knows the calculations will be wrong so you will all go back to the ages you were when you got to the apocalypse.

Five used his gift to make a portal thing. "Alright. You ready?" He asks. "Yea." Me and Mya say. We all jump through and when we fell on the floor Mya lands on Five's back. "Ow." Five say. She rolls off of Five and we all look up at our family.

"Who are they?" Mya asks. I look down at my clothes and see there oversized and I soon realised me, Five and Mya have gone back to what we looked like at the beginning of the apocalypse. "Shit." Me and Five say in unison.

"Is it just me or is that Little Number Five and Seven?" Klaus asked. "And who is that little child?" Allison asks. "Her name is Mya." I say getting up. "Number Seven!" Klaus says excitedly hugging me. "One. It's Ezray. Two. Get off me Klaus." I say and he gets off me.

Mya runs to me and hugs my leg. Five then walks next to me and holds my hand. Klaus obviously noticed and asked. "Are you a thing?" He asks. "Yes." Five replied. "Oh that explains the child." Allison says. "No!" Me and Five shout. "We found her in the future. Oh yea uhm, well let's just say the future isn't so bright." I say.

♡♡♡♡

710 words

Well this was fun to write and there will be a part 2 but I'd I don't post that then it's either I can't be bothered or I'm busy. Also could you guys give me ideas on Tourettes stories? I want to make more about that topic to spread awareness but I don't have anymore ideas. Love you my Kings and Queens! Hope you have a great day or night wherever you are in the world. Xx 😘