People I Would Replace My Boyfriend With- Aidan

Y/n's POV

I say this trend going around tik tok we're people would get there laptop and make a golder saying 'People I would replace my boyfriend with' and I thought it would be a really funny prank I would do on Aidan.

I make a file and add names of people he worked with to annoy him then called him to come upstairs. "Batman!" I shout from upstairs. "What's up Love?" He asks from downstairs. "Can you come here please!" I shout.

He runs up stairs and pecks me on the lips and puts his arms around my waist. "What's up baby?" He asked. "Come here I need to show you something." I say grabbing his hand and dragged him to the computer, we're my phone is set up in the flowers he got me for Valentines day so he doesn't see it.

Aidan's POV

"Baby, what is this?" I ask looking at the screen saying 'People I would replace my boyfriend with' "Just look just look." I say, I change the slide and it says no one. I then change the slide again and it says Mace Coronel. I snort.

"What?" She asked. "You sure? You hate him." I say. "I don't. Not anymore." She says as we laugh. I change it and it says David Castañeda. "Oh come on, really?" He says. "Yea." I say looking at him. I change the slide once more and it shows Tom Hopper. "Mkay." He says trying to keep in his laugh.

I pull my phone out and show him it's a tik tok and I put my arms around his neck when the tik tok ended. "I wouldn't leave ya for anyone I love you too much." I say pecking him on the lips. "You better not." He said with a smile and kissed me.

♡♡♡♡

306 words

This is just a short one. Love you my Kings and Queens. Hope you have a great day or night wherever you are in the world. Xx 😘