A British Girl Going To An American School Part 5

Aidan's POV

Me and Y/n were on the bed cuddling and watching y/f/m (Your favourite movie or TV show) I'm so glad she likes me back. We're thinking of revealing it to the public when I next stream which will be Saturday.

I look down to see Y/n asleep on my chest and I kiss her forehead and giggle a little hearing her soft snoring. I pull her closer to me and I turn the TV off and go to sleep.

The middle of the night

I woke up to Y/n shifting around, breathing heavy and twitching (in this you twitch when your scared. Even when your asleep.) I started shaking her lightly trying to wake her up. "Y/n! Baby wake up!" I say.

She then shoots up crying, shaking, ticing and breathing really heavy. Basically having a panic attack and a tic attack at the same time. She was ticing alot and screaming.

I pull her down on the bed and lay her head on my chest. "Shhhhh. It's ok. Your fine. Shhhh. It was just a nightmare. Your ok." I kept repeating stroking my hand through her hair.

She starts to calm down a bit as she starts whimpering and hugging me tightly. "Your fine. It was just a nightmare. Your in my arms. I'm here." I reassure her holding her close to me.

"Don't leave me... Please... Please stay with me..." She says through sobs and whimpers. "Hey~ I'm not leaving you. I'm staying right here." I kiss her forehead to calm her whimpers.

She continued whimpering and repeating the same words. "Please don't leave me." So I lift her head up by the chin and kiss her on the lips.

She seemed shocked at first but then went with it as are lips moved against each others. Her lips were so soft and it seemed to calm her down.

I pulled away and lean my forehead against hers. "I'm not gonna leave you. I love you. So much." I say making eye contact with her.

"I love you too." She says with a smile. She then falls asleep in my arms again and so do I.

●●●●●●

I feel like I should end this story here. Love you my Kings and Queens. Hope you have a great day or night wherever you are in the world. Xx 😘