Sick Nicky Harper Injured y/n

You live with them cause your whole family died when you were a baby.

Nicky's POV

My siblings are downstairs with my dad. Y/n is out skateboarding practice and my mum just walked through the door.

"Are you feeling ok Nicky?" My mum asked. "Mhm. Just abit sick." I say laying down. "Oh well I don't know how to deal with it." My mum says. "How do you not know how to deal with it when you look after 5 kids?" I ask. "Well when any of you are sick y/n help and when y/n is sick you deal with it." My mum said.

"Just wait till y/n gets back because she is only one who knows how to deal with it." My mum said about to leave. "How long will she take?" I ask. "She will be back in 20 minutes." My mum said then she left.

20 minutes later

Y/n just got back from skateboarding practice and she had cuts all over her. "Oh my god bubs! You've got cuts all over you!" I say worried that something really bad happened. "Don't worry about that." She said putting her skateboard up against the wall.

"I was told you you are sick." She says sitting down next to me. "Yea. But that's the least of my concerns. You have so many cuts! What happened?" I ask sitting up. "It was just skateboarding practice." She says.

"No it wasn't cause you never come back with cuts. Especially that much cuts." I say looking into her eyes. "Nicky that doesn't matter right now. I am going to help you get better." "Not until I help you with your cuts." I say getting up and taking her to the bathroom.

"Nicky I'm fine. Really." She says trying to go back to the bedroom but I'm not letting her. "Y/n L/n. You always help me. Let me help you." I say looking into her eyes."I don't need help cause I'm fine." She says looking back into my eyes.

"Listen. If I'm a tiny bit hurt and your really badly hurt you don't take care of yourself. You take care of me. You can't keep doing that. Cause at some point something really REALLY bad could happen to you." My mum was outside Listening to the whole conversation but we didn't know.

"And you wouldn't take care of yourself, that could lead so something terribly bad happening to your body." I say looking in her eyes. "Basically I'm saying is stop putting everyone before you." I say grabbing her hand looking at the cuts on her arm.

Anne's POV

I went upstairs cause I needed to use the bathroom and I heard Nicky talking to y/n in the bathroom so I listened in. It was so cute. But does that mean that y/n is hurt? I went downstairs and got Tom. "Tom, come listen to this.

I took Tom upstairs to listen to what Nicky was saying. He thought it was really cute and didn't take notice of the fact that y/n is hurt.

Nicky's POV

I took y/n's hand and started cleaning the cuts on her arm and she winced in pain. I then started cleaning all the other cuts all over her. Once I cleaned them I bandaged them up then we left the bathroom and saw my parents outside the bathroom.

"Oh my god sweetheart what happened?!" My mum asked grabbing y/n making sure she's ok. "It's nothing really. I'm fine." She says.

After that y/n took me to our room and looked after me. It feels good knowing that I did something to help her.

●●●●●●●●

And that's the end. This one is actually really cute.
Hope you have a great day or night wherever you are in the world. Xx 😘